Miami Cometh

Calm Down my dear friends,Miami path it's on the right track,the latest info it's that they are chasing an couple wild cats to put in the luxury path,they are doing everything right this time,we all gona be amazed by how elegant,class and may i add..LUXURY the place feels.They are tiking to had also an dog to the place..but those bastards are hard to catch in the streets.Its almost here!lost river GIF.

• Like 1

I don't have any expectations for or against regarding this place, but hopefully it is moving away from the cam shops we have been getting recently and the fakery that goes with it. It will all depend on how interesting the tenants are!

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Only thing i worry about is that there's many things to do in Miami, the couple could spend more time out of the apartment than in the apartment 

Quite agree what with the Miami weather do you think they are gonna stay in all day fucking lol. They will be out all night on the town too lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I predict a lot of voice hiding! Also, this will undercut the whole side business of info sharing that goes on around here.

I think you may well be right like low key talking which the cam won't pick up easily or loud background music much like many of them do now to hide the chat or groans etc.

I don't think you are gonna get crystal clear audio which is what many of you are obviously expecting.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Quite agree what with the Miami weather do you think they are gonna stay in all day fucking lol. They will be out all night on the town too lol.

Miami has a baseball, basketball, & a football teams, the beaches, thousands of restaurants, clubs & bars, museums, malls. Night life, this city is thumping 24/7

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

I don't have any expectations for or against regarding this place, but hopefully it is moving away from the cam shops we have been getting recently and the fakery that goes with it. It will all depend on how interesting the tenants are!

Well..if isn't an Jeka than there is at least 80% less changes for that crap(cam stuff)to happen.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But, they could be low key, anti-social types. For all we know they could be blue hairs in walkers. 😆

It's raining hard in Miami right now, since it rains a lot, they'll have to spend some time in their apartment 😁

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Especially in the late afternoon. Maybe they’ll have a patio cam and we can watch the storms roll in. Maybe a hurricane!! Sorry ROW, we call it a patio over here! Nobody here knows what the fuck a loggia is. 

If it's on a bar or some kind of ground or rooftop floor outdoor space, then patio.  If it's on an apartment building or condo, then it's a balcony.  A loggia seems to be some kind of hybrid indoor space with windows that open.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Especially in the late afternoon. Maybe they’ll have a patio cam and we can watch the storms roll in. Maybe a hurricane!! Sorry ROW, we call it a patio over here! Nobody here knows what the fuck a loggia is. 

We would call it a balcony if exposed but covered in like the loggias are well perhaps a sun room.

• Like 2