Miami Cometh

It's not a bad idea tbh. But I'm not sure which audience they're shooting for. If it's the english speakers there's already 5000gajilliondy webcam sites out there for them to watch. Personally I watch VH and RLC because they're not in the U.S.

Not because it's exotic or taboo but because its nice to see how other parts of the world live their lives and how similar or different the cultures are compared to the U.S.

The lack of understanding the language isn't a barrier for me, in fact it's a boon because you start picking up bits and pieces and learn patterns in speech and the cadence of how people around the world talk. For example Leora from RLC who I absolutely adore, when I started watching her it was all gibberish. But now I can understand when she does the baby speak to her dog or when she yells at Paul.

But I live near Miami and I pretty much hate very single person there lol. So, it's definitely not for me. All you Non-native Americans just wait. You're going to want to throw these girls out the window in a couple of days. I've never met more shallow, self centered, annoying, self absorbed, ditzy, just plain moronic women than I have in Miami.

Hopefully I'll be wrong. But man, I don't have high hopes for the talent. Get used to the world "like" it's going to said about 300 times a minute. "Oh ma god, like, she was like, totally into this guy, but like, she totally hated talking to his girlfriend, so like, just just slept with him and like told him she got pregnant, so like he broke up with his girlfriend, and like, tried to date her, but like, she already didn't like him, so like, she ditched him, and like is totally going after this black guy now, but like, he's such a loser, like, for sure."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So we know it’s at least one apt and they will be speaking in English. 

Speculation is that it’s likely Latinas. No confirmation of the kind of tenants, couple, swingers, trans, gay, old, young, middle aged, Camstars, etc....

So, here’s the thing in my opinion. VH isn’t about to absolutely undercut every apt on VH by introducing an apt filed with sex maniacs who party and have constant orgies and all kinds of interesting drama. My guess is that the apt will be just a standard couple with not much to offer. Waters will be tested and the impact of English on the audience will be observed first. 

I have way expect they will be Russian transplants of some kind. 

If they're native to Miami it'll be Cuban/Puerto Rican. Really nice people, but holy shit don't piss them off. But my god can they make a really bitchin sandwich. Also, Puerto Rican girls are fucking hot.

• Like 1

I don't understand all the fuzz here. It will be an appartement just like any other with the difference of other time zone and spoken English. I don't see girls more hot in Russia or in USA. Both have hot and not so hot girls. They can be great which is completely independent from nationality or they can be do nothings or camming people which is also independent from nationality.

• Like 1

As you say Jabb, it will not change anything ... except what will change.
For the Western Europe zone, the "events" will be 5 to 6 hours later than today. For Eastern Europe 7 to 9 hours!
For the English language (mine is average), it's interesting to understand the elements of context, especially during group evenings and when tenants are hiding out cameras. For those who are not interested, they can always turn off the sound!

For the moment I can only speak about these 2 technical elements. The rest will depend on the quality of the tenants.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You don’t think an English speaking apt in the USA is a big deal. 👌🏻 

If it’s just a normal, “boring” couple of a couple that mainly does cam shows on CB then maybe. 

It's for sure something new.  Looking forward seeing them. But it is in no way a deal breaker the other places have to be afraid of...

The Miami house for sure it's generanting lot of buzz and interest(part of that because VHTV themselfs are teasing us with the project),Personaly I think it's better to have th expectations kinda low..every time an pace opened in countries far from the usualy they weren't very good and one it's even in the worsts ever,I like a lot USA,will be nice to see them watching their sports,the foods etc,Regard language..if not mistaken VH said something like..will be in an language most understand,so my Gess it's English,but because so much Latin community in there then some Spanish language also it's possible,my big wish it's essencial one...NO CAM GIRLS/MEN.

35 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Lowering expectations. Care to say why?

I don't lower expectations. I don't know the place yet. I am just saying when people expect the beat voyeur appartement in the worls they will most likely be disappointed. 

I am really looking forward to that place too.

47 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't lower expectations. I don't know the place yet. I am just saying when people expect the beat voyeur appartement in the worls they will most likely be disappointed. 

I am really looking forward to that place too.

Honestly we should take in comparation the others places that opened in other countries(like Portugal and Italy)could turn out as good or as bad as the houses in Russia etc,basicaly it's not because it is in Miami that will be better,but of course we all wish it will be good.Would love an house in Brasil,they have beautiful girls.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Honestly we should take in comparation the others places that opened in other countries(like Portugal and Italy)could turn out as good or as bad as the houses in Russia etc,basicaly it's not because it is in Miami that will be better,but of course we all wish it will be good.Would love an house in Brasil,they have beautiful girls.

Be careful, it's not all girls!

English Speaking will be a Bonus. At least most will be able to understand and follow the conversation.  New Tenants spread the word in Florida then there will be more Tenants that Speak English that start arising.  The other Apartments I check them out but if I can't understand a word I mute the Volume but will have it on when moments of divine pleasure is noticed.

I need  the Audio when it comes to changing my Oil.  :biggrin:

14 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So we know it’s at least one apt and they will be speaking in English. 

Speculation is that it’s likely Latinas. No confirmation of the kind of tenants, couple, swingers, trans, gay, old, young, middle aged, Camstars, etc....

So, here’s the thing in my opinion. VH isn’t about to absolutely undercut every apt on VH by introducing an apt filed with sex maniacs who party and have constant orgies and all kinds of interesting drama. My guess is that the apt will be just a standard couple with not much to offer. Waters will be tested and the impact of English on the audience will be observed first. 

I half way expect they will be Russian transplants of some kind. 

Probably speak in bloody Spanish lol