Miami Cometh

That the participants will be speaking english is the huge game changer --it is fine if the place follows the same pattern as the rest of the houses but it will be a thousand times more interesting to actually know what is being said--I would pay more now if they had some kind of closed caption set up to translate to english--I would so love to understand what these people are saying when they are having discussions-or yelling at each other or if i knew what Cindy was saying during sex--it would be worth double the fee to me--Cant wait for Miami!!!

• Like 1

The big problem in the US is censorship--Look how the people on some of our reality shows become almost rock stars --Look at the kids that started out on Laguna  Beach which turned into the extremely popular "The Hills" and there were several other spin offs from that--If the public becomes really interested in what is going on in their daily lives they could gain tremendous popularity over night--Just as fast some do gooders would try to censor the sexual activity in them---and down would come baby cradle and all

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

The big problem in the US is censorship--Look how the people on some of our reality shows become almost rock stars --Look at the kids that started out on Laguna  Beach which turned into the extremely popular "The Hills" and there were several other spin offs from that--If the public becomes really interested in what is going on in their daily lives they could gain tremendous popularity over night--Just as fast some do gooders would try to censor the sexual activity in them---and down would come baby cradle and all

i agree with this. Early on there was a site called Voyeurdorm that was located somehwere in Tampa well before the twitter days. There were six or seven girls living in a house in Tampa being filming all the rooms similar to VH. The town figured out where they were and tried to sue them saying they were adult entertainment  and weren't zoned for a residential neighborhood. Add in twiiter and real nosy neighbor and this could be a short experiment

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Could VH become mainstream entertainment for the masses? Boy, I’m sure VH wishes so. Ok, let’s get real, this is an adult sex site. You’re right censorship will stop it from going that far, but maybe it’s possible. People love sex and they love the idea of eves dropping on people. Drama sells as much as sex in the USA market. I agree, there is potential for an explosion of interest. If it works, VH will be inundated with applicants in the USA which is absolutely jam packed filled with people who want to be famous. 

I think too much importance and high expectation is being put on the Miami apartment and i feel it is being over rated too much as after all its only an apartment albeit with the possibility of english being spoken but then do you think the tennants would want the world knowing what they are saying ALL the time, mmmm i doubt it and whispering would certainly cure that but not to our benefit.

My other worry is that if the tennants are americans we may end up with too much of a showbiz/holywood bias and having tennamts with over inflated ego's. Not meaning any offence to any american on here but many can be overpowering and brash and i don't think that would go down too well.

I may be completely wrong but the last thing we want on here is an over hyped tv series being auditioned for people wanting to carve out a new career.

Myself as I said before what moderate expectations Regard Miami place,unless this time VHTV it's doing it diferent and trying to be more personal with the house,because past houses in other countries weren't an hit..who can forget John days and night sited back to cam playing games and don't giving an crap to viewers..wonder if the house it's under VH manager or not,Personaly i hope it is,other key it's to be diferent..if have American people in cams will be diferent from all other places in site,my big fear it's that it's just another house in another countrie were the managers are the residents and they just found in VH an opurtunity to cash in without knowing or caring how site works...but we must very very close to see all this..from their week magazine it's says it should open this weekend.

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well this weekend is half over now so they had better hurry up.

Yes i tought the same,probraby the date(this weekend)won't be archived,but it's VH só place could open from one moment to another.Maybe today...