B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #2

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You know I think you are a stand up guy SC but this is where I have to disagree with you and the rest of the management here on CC.  You powers of the forum need to get over this.....we must keep the girls safe attitude!!  How many of these girls that have been on RLC has had a problem with some kind of stalker??  I think the answer might be ONE and I even have my doubts about that!

It has been a Rule since the Forum began. The only way someone would be able to tell where these Girls went is through their Social Media and we have a Ruling about Posting things from Social Media.

I didn't make the Rules they were already in place before I came to Cam Caps.  Some Rules have had Modifications but the Outside Info & Social media has been in place since Day 1.

• Like 1

guys, do not cry, Serena is packing and she will leave us, this is a real tragedy, as we will do without her, maybe she will go to assist her sister who is about to become a mother

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Sergio said:

guys, do not cry, Serena is packing and she will leave us, this is a real tragedy, as we will do without her, maybe she will go to assist her sister who is about to become a mother

Damn shame we will miss Serena's mum....

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

don't cry to soon, I don't think she will leave before next week ..

8 hours ago, maxfactor said:

This is by far the most bizarre show on RLC ever.  they get together for 20 seconds, then one of them jumps up and does something in the room or outside.  They check their phones constantly.  Is there some sort of timer in play here?  It's worse than watching football. 

It's not worse than watching my team, Sunderland...:sick:

8 hours ago, Fagen said:

They always fool me every night and trick me to sit and watch even though I know nothing will happen I still sit and watch, so I never get to see any movies, I do have the tv on though in the background.

Not me...😏

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It has been a Rule since the Forum began. The only way someone would be able to tell where these Girls went is through their Social Media and we have a Ruling about Posting things from Social Media.

I didn't make the Rules they were already in place before I came to Cam Caps.  Some Rules have had Modifications but the Outside Info & Social media has been in place since Day 1.

I understand about the rules, I think they are in desperate need of some kind of modifications.  I seriously doubt that there is anyone on this forum that is sitting around with a bag packed waiting to jump a flight to Barcelona because they heard that one of the girls was at club So&So or xyz superstore.  The only stalkers that might and I say that very lightly, already understand the language they speak and know everything the girls might say about what they are doing.  Not to mention, that there is nothing really special enough about any of these girls to warrant being followed by stalker in the first place.  To me, it's just a ridiculous rule and serves absolutely no purpose!!