B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #2

45 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Completely and totally ridiculous exhibition tonight by these girls in B-4, Not a one of them can even make a pimple on Jasmin's, Irma's, Anna's, Jessica's,  Renata's, Karol's, Sofie's, Belle's, Lola's, the Twins, Sher's, Ilona's, Nora's, Megan's, Blair's Nica's. Regina's, Stella's, Rosie's, Rebecca's and most of all Magical Marvelous Mystical Mónica's 

(((((((ASS !!!!))))))

Pitiful just pitiful how they think we are suckers for their shit.

Send um all home and clean house

See the source image

Hell Clean House, the maid is more interesting than these girls and their fake nightly shows.

See the source imageSee the source imageAuburn%20French%20Maid%20Upskirt%20wearing%20Black%20Sheer%20Stockings%20and%20Blue%20and%20White%20Panty%20001.jpg

and sweep angie emily and samantha out too

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, zzakary said:

Ladies & Gentlemen,hurry to book,there are only a few sits left to attend the "RLC DARINA RESTROOM&ELEVATOR TOUR" :biggrin:

It's funny few mins ago she went with the elevator to the top floor and into Malina and Ana's room just to use the restroom, why not use the other one or the one at the shower room, or maybe no more toiletpaper in those rooms? Naah that cant be it, must be something else. I find it very strange.

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Completely and totally ridiculous exhibition tonight by these girls in B-4, Not a one of them can even make a pimple on Jasmin's, Irma's, Anna's, Jessica's,  Renata's, Karol's, Sofie's, Belle's, Lola's, the Twins, Sher's, Ilona's, Nora's, Megan's, Blair's Nica's. Regina's, Stella's, Rosie's, Rebecca's and most of all Magical Marvelous Mystical Mónica's 

(((((((ASS !!!!))))))

Pitiful just pitiful how they think we are suckers for their shit.

Send um all home and clean house

See the source image

Hell Clean House, the maid is more interesting than these girls and their fake nightly shows.

See the source imageSee the source imageAuburn%20French%20Maid%20Upskirt%20wearing%20Black%20Sheer%20Stockings%20and%20Blue%20and%20White%20Panty%20001.jpg

I could not agree more,but if you ask if anyone wants any of the old girls back all we hear is oh fuck no we need new girls,what it takes to make this work imo is a mix of a couple of old girls to show the new ones how it works

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I could not agree more,but if you ask if anyone wants any of the old girls back all we hear is oh fuck no we need new girls,what it takes to make this work imo is a mix of a couple of old girls to show the new ones how it works

I wonder what is is people wants to see ? bates? Lesbian sex? We still get bates from Adri, Mila, Darina, but maybe it's not enough to satisfy people? 🙂