Jasmin & Jim General Topic #1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Это не проблема, всегда вещи и слова теряются в переводе. Я очень ревнивая Джима, так как он один очень счастливый человек, чтобы иметь любовь к такой великолепной женщине.

Yes, I agree with you that she's beautiful. And yes, translation sometimes prevents reality from reality

Wonder how Jas and Jim are going to react when they see a new couple, I dont like this idea, its gonna ruin this apt. and they will go spend most of the time in the bedroom just like Nil and Amina did when a new couple moved in.

17 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder how Jas and Jim are going to react when they see a new couple, I dont like this idea, its gonna ruin this apt. and they will go spend most of the time in the bedroom just like Nil and Amina did when a new couple moved in.

I'm sure they already know them and have all ready discussed everything with them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Catmaster said:

...and after some time, they will replace the old couple...three months later comes another new couple, etc.

It's just when Amina and Nil was there and the next couple moved in, Nil and Amina started to spend most of their time in the bedroom where they could be private, and not so long after they left.