Jasmin & Jim General Topic #1

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Jasmin was so horny she woke Jim up at 0500 to play with his cock and have him play with her pussy until she came then he climbed on her and came inside her. Lots of DFK.

I've been blocked so no way to see this unless someone is willing to upload - much appreciation for anyone who is willing!

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:07 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

So Jasmin likes it in the ass.  You naughty naughty girl Jasmin!!  Not only is she very pretty, she also enjoys anal sex.  I'm gad you all got to see some variety this time around!

clever goat GIF      :biggrin:

• Like 3

On 7/21/2018 at 10:10 AM, thatguy2 said:

My CC rejected their payment so I am now "blacklisted for life" - any advice? Thought about a VPN and a burner CC - anyone do this?

You must have done something to get blacklisted or else I dunno.

The only way Jim would get an blowjob by Jas would be if someone was pointing an gun to her lol and even so have doubts she would do it,poor bastard,all men like to recieve an nice blow.

How quickly the glitter fades. The thought of watching Jasmin doing anything sexual was a 10 for excitement and anticipation yet now its a positive turn off to watch!!! Her BF is not the most attractive creature (though he seems like a nice guy) but Jasmin really doesn't seem to have a clue how to be assertive in her sexual encounters. She will happily allow him to fuck her as she lays open for him but nothing else. Absolutely nothing. She loves a good kiss but the sloppy chomps are rather unattractive to listen too!!! Any other sexual activity is not even on the agenda!!!

She is absolutely fucking gorgeous though so I guess we can forgive her anything!!!!!

• Like 1

On 7/26/2018 at 2:43 PM, ze81 said:

The only way Jim would get an blowjob by Jas would be if someone was pointing an gun to her lol and even so have doubts she would do it,poor bastard,all men like to recieve an nice blow.

he just got a BJ right now, but as always when something good is happening the hair gets in the way so couldnt see a damn thing 😞

• Like 1