Jasmin & Jim General Topic #1

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Jasmin just gave Jim a BJ again, this time in the bathroom, her sitting in the tub and him standing in front of it with his back to the camera blocking so we couldnt see a thing 😞

Unless a big hairy arse is your thing...😏

If there was one girl currently who make me sad that I let my subscription default, it has to be the most glorious JOYFUL JUICY JAZZY JASMIN, god that woman is just plain gorgeous, she has all the tools of the trade that any woman wishes they had to make a man or woman just melt into her hands. I surely do miss seeing her every night naked in bed, you see JUBLIENT JAMSMIN understands how to seduce and how treat a man sexually, with pure sensuality, these other Barcelona girls are friggen clueless when it to the art of seduction. 

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Если была одна девушки в настоящее время, кто делает меня грустным, что я позволил своей подписку по умолчанию, он должен быть самым славным РАДОСТНЫМ JUICY JAZZY ЖАСМИНОМ, бог, что женщина просто великолепна, у нее есть все инструменты торговли, что любая женщина хочет они должен был сделать мужчина или женщина просто расплавить в ее руки. Я, конечно, скучаю, видя ее каждую ночь голой в постели, вы видите JUBLIENT JAMSMIN понимает, как соблазнить и как относиться к человеку сексуален, с чистой чувственностью, эти другие девушки Барселоны friggen невежественны, когда его искусством обольщения. 

If you're upset by Jasmin and how she s acting, why don't you go and look at other girls on RLC? Or do you think that you'll write something?

2 minutes ago, Fucker88 said:

If you're upset by Jasmin and how she s acting, why don't you go and look at other girls on RLC? Or do you think that you'll write something?

I am not at all upset by Jasmin, I think you google translation has mislead you. I believe Jasmin to be one of the most beautiful woman ever to grace the RLC project. I sorry you misunderstood. Jasmin is a dream girl, and one that would make any man very proud to have on his arm.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Я вовсе не расстроен Jasmin, я думаю, что вы Google перевод есть ввести вас в заблуждение. Я считаю, жасмин, чтобы быть одним из самых красивых женщин, когда-либо украсит проект УРЛ. Я сожалею, что вы не поняли. Jasmin мечта девушка, и один, что бы любой человек, очень гордится тем, что на его руке.

Then I apologize

• Like 2

Just now, Thestarider said:

I am not at all upset by Jasmin, I think you google translation has mislead you. I believe Jasmin to be one of the most beautiful woman ever to grace the RLC project. I sorry you misunderstood.

1 minute ago, Fucker88 said:

I like this girl and their couple as a whole. But everyone has their tastes

I have been a Jasmin fan since day one that she joined the project. I have never waivered from my admiration for her. She is the only real 10 that has ever been on RLC.

7 minutes ago, Fucker88 said:

Then I apologize

It is no problem, always things and words are lost in translation. I am extremely jealous of Jim, as he is one very lucky man to have the love of such a magnificent woman.