Mila & Noah

8 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Would love to see them bring back this girl in a house with Mila--she has always been my all time favorite since i first laid eyes on her in Tory's place--I always thought her and Tory were sisters

Impossible.

But last places from Alex and Lina - I have one question = who are these people and what they are doing here? Small exception girls apt - but they are not like Foxy and Kira, rather like Linda and Carrie at start.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Impossible.

But last places from Alex and Lina - I have one question = who are these people and what they are doing here? Small exception girls apt - but they are not like Foxy and Kira, rather like Linda and Carrie at start.

You are not the only one with these questions... Makes no sense at all.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

You are not the only one with these questions... Makes no sense at all.

It makes perfect sense when you realize they have no desire for quality, only quantity. VH's only concern is to have more apartments than anybody else, but any schmuck could tell you that when the majority of your apartments are trash, having 30 or 40 apartments doesn't mean shit.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

My boring self created a discussion that made 4 pages of comments in this forum in a day, which is about a quarter of all of the posts in this thread. If you don’t like it, ignore it, but don’t say that I’m boring, because that is factually untrue. 

That's a matter of opinion ??!

_4 pages of comments that should have been in another topic NOT in this thread.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Robwin said:

That's a matter of opinion ??!

_4 pages of comments that should have been in another topic NOT in this thread.

No, it’s a fact! Ask CC mods and admin if I’m boring and don’t belong here. 

For the record I simply made a personal comment about Noah’s tattoo. From that, people posted their own comments in response to that. Sure, it zig zagged away to some extent, but I’m the one who tried to keep eyes on the question at hand. If people ask me questions, I answer them. If people respond to the things that I say, good or bad, I respond to them as well as other cc members. It’s called a forum! This site is not the property of VHTV. If you want to define the boundaries on what can be said here, perhaps instead of insulting me you should talk to the moderators and Admin and have them crown you king!  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No, it’s a fact! Ask CC mods and admin if I’m boring and don’t belong here. 

For the record I simply made a personal comment about Noah’s tattoo. From that, people posted their own comments in response to that. Sure, it zig zagged away to some extent, but I’m the one who tried to keep eyes on the question at hand. If people ask me questions, I answer them. If people respond to the things that I say, good or bad, I respond to them as well as other cc members. It’s called a forum! This site is not the property of VHTV. If you want to define the boundaries on what can be said here, perhaps instead of insulting me you should talk to the moderators and Admin and have them crown you king!  

I like to hear what Amy has to say, she's intelligent & she's sharing her knowledge with us.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I am a Catholic! I was raised as a Mormon when I was a kid, but we moved to a city that had no Mormon church and so the whole thing was abandoned by my family. I was never baptized. I chose to become Catholic in my late 20s. I very much enjoy and respect being a Catholic. I’m not perfect and neither is anyone else on this planet. I’m not a die hard religious person. I hope that people won’t beam everything I say through a prism of Catholic doctrine. And I certainly hope that people here won’t try to use my religion to attack me in any way. Like I said I’m not that religious, but I do try to be a good Catholic. I regularly attend mass and I think it makes me a better person. I learn a lot from it and I think the good it does far outweighes the bad. 

‘As for the Catholic religion being evil. I don’t think so. The ultimate idea of the church is ideally good in nature, which can be set apart from the management by imperfect people. Humans are inherently not good and I think, in time, this world will regret throwing religion to the side like it was nonsense. 

I guess I should have said the hierarchy is evil. The Catholic Church gives them to oa lot of comfort to so many people and a lot of good charity work. But the child abuse by the priests completely turned me off forever. There are freaks in every proffesion , that's not the problem, it was the blatant cover up, and transferring them to other diocese to continue traumatizing and ruining more kids lives. Most of the priests have given their li ves to do good. But the higher up who allowed it to continue I hope will burn in hell . 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Have no interest in someone who would so blantantly insult Christianity by tattoo’ing an upside down cross on their chest. I like to think Satan has particularly  special plans for people who think they can win his favor by doing such things. 

I'm just wondering.... lets think in general terms here....  why do people get tattoo's??  It is because it means something special to them?  Or is it because they want to show off and say look at me!  I've got tattoo's on my body! 

I'm just wondering how you know so much about his religion?  Did you ask him?  I mean... when he wakes up in the morning, and he looks down on his chest - and for all me know, he can say a little prayer to a loved one - what does he see? Actually, what's more important, how does what he see appear to him??

Did you think of that?  If not, try it and see what you see.

I'm not a fan of tattoo's at all.  Never has been. Never will be.  All the people I know who has tattoo's have them for a personal reason, it means something to them, and they couldn't give a flying f**k if you agree or disagree with them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

This is how it works, kids:

Go to your Account by clicking on your name in the top-right corner of the screen. A menu will appear. Slide down to Settings. Tap on the Ignore gadget, and write down the user name of whoever it is that bugs you.

Thank you.

I don't mind a certain amount of off-topic witty banter. What I detest in the threads is food fights and feuds between members.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

This is how it works, kids:

Go to your Account by clicking on your name in the top-right corner of the screen. A menu will appear. Slide down to Settings. Tap on the Ignore gadget, and write down the user name of whoever it is that bugs you.

Thank you.

I don't mind a certain amount of off-topic witty banter. What I detest in the threads is food fights and feuds between members.

Tks for that.. 

Just a question, is there any possibility of the quotes in other users posts from ignored members kept hidden???