Mila & Noah

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

No as I stated before the symbol she had stood for only one political ideology: The nazi ideology. And that ideology has absolutely nothing to do with Religion. 

So, let’s be clear. You now agree that Eva should have been allowed to stay on VV? Or are you saying that you were right to ask for termination? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, let’s be clear. You now agree that Eva should have been allowed to stay on VV? Or are you saying that you were right to ask for termination? 

Yo Amy, what's up? Looks like a serious discussion going on here today. You know Christian bashing is in vogue today. I was raised Catholic but I'm a spiritual person as opposed to belonging to any organized religion. The Catholic Church does a lot of good, but think they're evil. Do you follow to any religions.?

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

No I say I was right. 

So, you do agree that an offensive tattoo can be a call to remove a tenant. So, if someone else is offended by another tattoo, VH should be obliged to remove the tenant based on that offense or does this only action apply to a swastika tattoo or perhaps only tattoo that offend you. 

‘Now, I know what you’re going to say. You’re going to explain that the tattoo on Eva proves that she is a horrible person. But, as I said in the other VV thread, you don’t know the circumstances involved with her getting that tattoo and yet you made the call to demand her removal. So, in other words the intent of the offending tattoo doesn’t matter. What matters is the VH members interpretation of offense. So, therefore, couldn’t a person just as easily say that an upside down cross is offensive without even knowing the intent and thereby demand the removable of the tenant in the same way Eva was kicked out?

...and before people start suggesting that I’m a snowflake and I’m calling for Noah to get kicked out because of his tattoo, try reading what I’m saying next time and you’ll realize I’m saying quite the contrary! 

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Amy, what's up? Looks like a serious discussion going on here today. You know Christian bashing is in vogue today. I was raised Catholic but I'm a spiritual person as opposed to belonging to any organized religion. The Catholic Church does a lot of good, but think they're evil. Do you follow to any religions.?

Yes, I am a Catholic! I was raised as a Mormon when I was a kid, but we moved to a city that had no Mormon church and so the whole thing was abandoned by my family. I was never baptized. I chose to become Catholic in my late 20s. I very much enjoy and respect being a Catholic. I’m not perfect and neither is anyone else on this planet. I’m not a die hard religious person. I hope that people won’t beam everything I say through a prism of Catholic doctrine. And I certainly hope that people here won’t try to use my religion to attack me in any way. Like I said I’m not that religious, but I do try to be a good Catholic. I regularly attend mass and I think it makes me a better person. I learn a lot from it and I think the good it does far outweighes the bad. 

‘As for the Catholic religion being evil. I don’t think so. The ultimate idea of the church is ideally good in nature, which can be set apart from the management by imperfect people. Humans are inherently not good and I think, in time, this world will regret throwing religion to the side like it was nonsense. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I am a Catholic! I was raised as a Mormon when I was a kid, but we moved to a city that had no Mormon church and so the whole thing was abandoned by my family. I was never baptized. I chose to become Catholic in my late 20s. I very much enjoy and respect being a Catholic. I’m not perfect and neither is anyone else on this planet. I’m not a die hard religious person. I hope that people won’t beam everything I say through a prism of Catholic doctrine. And I certainly hope that people here won’t try to use my religion to attack me in any way. Like I said I’m not that religious, but I do try to be a good Catholic. I regularly attend mass and I think it makes me a better person. I learn a lot from it and I think the good it does far outweighes the bad. 

‘As for the Catholic religion being evil. I don’t think so. The ultimate idea of the church is ideally good in nature, which can be set apart from the management by imperfect people. Humans are inherently not good and I think, in time, this world will regret throwing religion to the side like it was nonsense. 

Amy I'm a CATHOLIC, and i try my best to be a good person. I try to help all my friends, even the Democrats.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

I thought this was Mila & Noah's page not a fucking preaching lesson, for fucks sake Amy give it a bloody rest you are like a dog with a fucking bone and you are boring everyone else to oblivion.

My boring self created a discussion that made 4 pages of comments in this forum in a day, which is about a quarter of all of the posts in this thread. If you don’t like it, ignore it, but don’t say that I’m boring, because that is factually untrue.