B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #3

5 hours ago, Mauri said:

tomorrow sex Marta and Adri for BF Marta

I assume Marta is Adri's friend?  How do you know that it is the BF of Marta?  Is this from listening in on them talking to someone?  If so, don't you think you are starting to sound like me with all my speculation?  It is very obvious to me that this will just be another show in RLC's lineup to make people think that it is real!!!

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not that it's a big deal guys, and it's probably becoming the norm now in the Barca apts, but Elly's had a boob job...😏

I wonder what stripper club they keep staffing the house from.  I'm sorry Naga and everybody else, but can't they recruit girls that don't have tats or fake tits!!!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, vortios said:

Things have not changed, although some want to see different things.
Ana and Mal, are still in the same plan. So it seems that it affects the other girls in the room. Because of taking off clothes ... we do not talk.
The new girl, Adri's companion, has been able to escape from the room to speak with the "voice", which has caused the rest of the girls to stop the game they had ... until Adri had to go down and see what happened.
I find it strange that Adri, is immersed in the game so easily her friend ... unless everything is more than spoken before entering the house.
The other new girl, Elly, seems much more natural to me, and not so ... like the other girl.
So Serena and Darina have left the program, but I hope that Elly and the missing companion, know how to supply the other two girls.

You know that everything is scripted in the Barca apartments/house.  To be honest, it really surprised me to read this post coming from you.  You, being someone that has a level and logical way of thinking about himself.  Whatever transpires tomorrow will be well thought out before hand.  Just remember my friend...Smoke & Mirrors!!  If you can approach RLC and especially the Barca dwellings by keeping that in mind, the rest is purely EASY!!

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, happyone said:

I have to agree especially since I have seen what the results can do--My daughter went from an A minus to a D cup and her self esteem

went from a D to  an A. 

Sorry Happyone,  but that is pretty damn sad if you ask me.  It just shows that the only thing that makes her feel like a girl is her tits....not her mind, not her personality, just her tits!!  Sorry, just really sad in my opinion!!  Make's me think what she is looking for in the world!!  DEROGATORY

• Like 3

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry Happyone,  but that is pretty damn sad if you ask me.  It just shows that the only thing that makes her feel like a girl is her tits....not her mind, not her personality, just her tits!!  Sorry, just really sad in my opinion!!  Make's me think what she is looking for in the world!!  DEROGATORY

Hi Harley, that's a little rough, lots of women who had great upbringing and parents have body and self esteem issues. It's a shame some young women turn to surgery to resolve issues they will probably outgrow eventually. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vortios said:

Things have not changed, although some want to see different things.
Ana and Mal, are still in the same plan. So it seems that it affects the other girls in the room. Because of taking off clothes ... we do not talk.
The new girl, Adri's companion, has been able to escape from the room to speak with the "voice", which has caused the rest of the girls to stop the game they had ... until Adri had to go down and see what happened.
I find it strange that Adri, is immersed in the game so easily her friend ... unless everything is more than spoken before entering the house.
The other new girl, Elly, seems much more natural to me, and not so ... like the other girl.
So Serena and Darina have left the program, but I hope that Elly and the missing companion, know how to supply the other two girls.

excuse me Vortios, but I must join the comment of Harley, you are very attentive to these apartments and you know how they work, nothing that happens is natural, everything is planned before, I do not know if always from Nora, but definitely planned, know only this, and we are all happy

• Upvote 1