B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #3

Things have not changed, although some want to see different things.
Ana and Mal, are still in the same plan. So it seems that it affects the other girls in the room. Because of taking off clothes ... we do not talk.
The new girl, Adri's companion, has been able to escape from the room to speak with the "voice", which has caused the rest of the girls to stop the game they had ... until Adri had to go down and see what happened.
I find it strange that Adri, is immersed in the game so easily her friend ... unless everything is more than spoken before entering the house.
The other new girl, Elly, seems much more natural to me, and not so ... like the other girl.
So Serena and Darina have left the program, but I hope that Elly and the missing companion, know how to supply the other two girls.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Things have not changed, although some want to see different things.
Ana and Mal, are still in the same plan. So it seems that it affects the other girls in the room. Because of taking off clothes ... we do not talk.
The new girl, Adri's companion, has been able to escape from the room to speak with the "voice", which has caused the rest of the girls to stop the game they had ... until Adri had to go down and see what happened.
I find it strange that Adri, is immersed in the game so easily her friend ... unless everything is more than spoken before entering the house.
The other new girl, Elly, seems much more natural to me, and not so ... like the other girl.
So Serena and Darina have left the program, but I hope that Elly and the missing companion, know how to supply the other two girls.

Not if you read my last post...😉

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not that it's a big deal guys, and it's probably becoming the norm now in the Barca apts, but Elly's had a boob job...😏

I would bet for a night of Mila and Elly, with a couple of bottles of good champagne, and maybe, we would see a show worthy of the best nights of RLC.

• Like 1