B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #3

9 minutes ago, vortios said:

I miss seeing Serena, going upstairs and not being in Ana's room, or listening to the door ... but seeing her take her handbag to Darina and also up and yes, this time if I could see how it went up to the garage, then I understood what was happening.
I just thought that they would have done it throughout the afternoon.

I think there is some storage room in there also, and then there are stairs that goes up to the garage, saw the stairs one day the door was open.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Creo que también hay un cuarto de almacenamiento allí, y luego hay una escalera que sube al garaje, vi las escaleras un día que la puerta estaba abierta.

In the photo of the garage, only the empty space for two cars appears, because it seems quite spacious. I can not say more, because I just do not see anymore.

27 minutes ago, vortios said:

In the photo of the garage, only the empty space for two cars appears, because it seems quite spacious. I can not say more, because I just do not see anymore.

I have only seen the garage with closed doors, but the garage is a little higher up, is why there are stairs that goes up to there from inside the room, the stairs are running right up against the wall when you enter the room through the door in the corner by the camera at 2.8

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

I was so happy when sofie left but im 10 times more happy that the more then worthless serena  is leaving...………………………. happy days

and now if she can take ana and malina  with her that will be three worthless girls in b4 

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

and now if she can take ana and malina  with her that will be three worthless girls in b4 it would be even better...…………………………………….

now if RLC can  kick sofies twin naomi out of b2