B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #3

someone, connoisseur of these girls can explain me the sudden change of Malina and Ana, they are showing more in the last five minutes, that in um whole month

3 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

i would like Rebecca return in program with Megan

Totaly!Rebecca and Megan gives us some of the sexiest moments seen in Rlc barca places.Not to mention how stunning both are.would love to see both in b4.But...No Lola pleaseeeee😂.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

That's a thick book Alexa's reading. She keeps picking it up, with great difficulty cos it's as heavy as fuck, by the looks of it, and reads about 3 pages max at a time!!...It must've taken her 3 years to get that far!! She's never gonna finish it on vacation so why take a huge fuck off book like that on vacation with you when it's gonna jeopardize your baggage allowance when you could take 6 bottles of Rioja home with you instead...😏

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Guess ?   You are ..... RIGHT !  ... But a little show would have justified the reason why she joined the project ... 😉

she justified it in her own mind (with perhaps advice from her sister Carol)--don't show, just take the money 😏

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

I was so happy when sofie left but im 10 times more happy that the more then worthless serena  is leaving...………………………. happy days

Yeah B2 is so great now without Sofie there :dodgy: