B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #3

the cleaning lady, will have a lot to work with, since the girls were ordered, this night I followed Darina a little, I hope she was drugged, because if it were natural, this girl has some very serious problems

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Barni said:

28. April

The thing I see is  Serena on Apr. 12,  Adri & Darina on May 3,  Candy on May 14,  Mila on May 17  and Malina & Anastasiia on May 22.

@Noldus  should be able to clarify it better as he keeps stats on when these girls Arrive & Depart.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

The thing I see is  Serena on Apr. 12,  Adri & Darina on May 3,  Candy on May 14,  Mila on May 17  and Malina & Anastasiia on May 22.

@Noldus  should be able to clarify it better as he keeps stats on when these girls Arrive & Depart.

Look at my post 

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I did.  Technically Darina wasn't on the RLC list until May 3 but she arrived earlier as a Simulated Guest of one of the Girls.

The challenge with these girls is that they came and were "guests" a few days before they were added by RLC as participants. I have based on the day they came as a guest.

Just now, Noldus said:

The challenge with these girls is that they came and were "guests" a few days before they were added by RLC as participants. I have based on the day they came as a guest.

OK cause I am just going by the Dates on the  New Girl this and New Girl that Topics. 

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

OK cause I am just going by the Dates on the  New Girl this and New Girl that Topics. 

I will update them when I'm back home from work 😉

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

De las fotos que he visto de ella, parece que tuvo un hijo antes de llegar al apartamento. No estoy seguro de que ella lo hiciera, pero eso es lo que me pareció.

Thanks for the info. I have not seen that material, but it would not surprise me either.
In part, I like women, who make the decision to take their family forward and fight for their children. I guess it's the admiration I have for my grandmothers, that both have worked hard, together with their husbands to carry their families forward.