B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #3

4 hours ago, vortios said:

The "Mama" is what has surprised me.

From the pictures I've seen of her, it looks like she has had a child before coming to the apartment.  I'm not saying for sure that she did but that is what it looked like to me.

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0951 Darina and Serena left B4 with their suitcases 

That will push Adri to the Front of the List. She'll be the next to depart.

She arrived May 3 so she'll be good until sometime in August unless she decides to leave earlier.

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That will push Adri to the Front of the List. She'll be the next to depart.

She arrived May 3 so she'll be good until sometime in August unless she decides to leave earlier.

I thought she been here longer, seems like long ago that she came.

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I thought she been here longer, seems like long ago that she came.

Darina arrived on May 3 also and she's gone in 6 weeks.  With these girls it's hard to say.  Depends on what they Signed Up for when they Entered into an Agreement with RLC or Tech Fashion.

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Darina arrived on May 3 also and she's gone in 6 weeks.  With these girls it's hard to say.  Depends on what they Signed Up for when they Entered into an Agreement with RLC or Tech Fashion.

I think Adri was here before May 3, she was here first as MS nobody cause she had no name on the list, then May 3 her name came on the list. Same for Darina who was also here some days before her name came on the list.

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think Adri was here before May 3, she was here first as MS nobody cause she had no name on the list, then May 3 her name came on the list. Same for Darina who was also here some days before her name came on the list.

Adria and Darina both arrived the same day.