Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Got a bloody board meeting on now in the dining room wow that will attract viewers lol

I already felt somtehings were left over and still not in the place.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, pahman said:

Business time.

anton.png

anton2.png

anthon4.png

Board meetings can be constructive  and we hope this is the one. And when paper work is done so they can concentrate on some parties and invite some guests soon

26 minutes ago, pahman said:

I don't think VH would engage with them blindly without any vision for the future.

This place is too big for two people. So maybe the best is yet to come.

Did you watch c&j?They are their managers so they Maybe think(like j&c) that its interest to watch them just watching tv or looking to computer or taking care of work,and will work ok for them for some time(Maybe the first couple months)then things will start going down.Unless..they start to having guests at some point and doing other things also.

23 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Wow, I thought 30k views was a lot, which it is for 1 day, but my goodness, the views numbers for Leora and Paul. Fuckin A! In the millions! 

Amy, where do you look to find this kind of info? (Yeah, I'm a bit behind
on this thread (apt). On pg 43, but I'm catching up. 😊❤️)

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Did you watch c&j?They are their managers so they Maybe think(like j&c) that its interest to watch them just watching tv or looking to computer or taking care of work,and will work ok for them for some time(Maybe the first couple months)then things will start going down.Unless..they start to having guests at some point and doing other things also.

Yes, but the circumstances are different. I guess there is a reason why VH chose this couple to start its implantation in the US. Lets see what is coming next. 

BTW, there are other apts we can watch if we don't like this one.

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

voyeurism means seeing things. even if it's not sex they should still be visible a lot of the time. also the english speaking is overrated imo. the reason i say that is that before interperters were on cc we all had to guess at why things were the way that they were. it made the forum fun & entertaining. i remarked many times that i found a lot of gr8 thinking & imagination among the posters. i don't see that much anymore.

I know what you mean. Not knowing for sure, and speculating what we thought was going on could get pretty funny.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I know what you mean. Not knowing for sure, and speculating what we thought was going on could get pretty funny.

Yes indeed.. It happens a lot here... creating a lot of possibilities and then nothing happen ahah so funny 😁😁

36 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Most anything you ever wanted to know was only a question away. I have no doubt that cc members will be nostalgic when it comes to this stuff, but the non- cc people are going to prefer understanding what they are saying, I think. Plus, CC forums are renown for slamming people who dare speculate. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pahman said:

Yes, but the circumstances are different. I guess there is a reason why VH chose this couple to start its implantation in the US. Lets see what is coming next. 

BTW, there are other apts we can watch if we don't like this one.

Well whatever the reason could be that VH choose these two in this apartment i am buggered if i can think of it right now lol and yes, we can watch other apartments and no doubt most will quite soon i think.