Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gona be 100% honest,this house have everything.....i didn't  expected from an Miami house(so much advertised by site),I didn't expected much that's true(because of previous houses in other countries mainly)but kinda expected hot young resident that had some nice energy etc.Basicaly it's everything i didn't expected..it's an place with very far cams positions,two middle age residents that specialy him for some reason seams to move in slow motion and so low energy in every dam thing,maybe this house will be an "gate" to more houses in usa but..imagine if others houses will be with friends of this two and that are as "fun"..From the experience with other places if someone doesn't apear in firsts days and some nice party happens in first weekend usualy that's means..that what we seen is what we will got.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

But but but ...it's in MIAMI :dodgy:

This place had such a high build up from VH and many CC members i think we were all expecting VERY high hopes of this place when normally you associate America with bigger and better things than anyone else and yet what have we got.....a pair of middle age farts who have just about got enough energy to walk from room to room which is what they seem to do all the time. Everyone seems to have been taken in by all the hype and continued watching this apartment come what may but it all seems to have been a false dawn as it is the same routine every day and night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

This place had such a high build up from VH and many CC members i think we were all expecting VERY high hopes of this place when normally you associate America with bigger and better things than anyone else and yet what have we got.....a pair of middle age farts who have just about got enough energy to walk from room to room which is what they seem to do all the time. Everyone seems to have been taken in by all the hype and continued watching this apartment come what may but it all seems to have been a false dawn as it is the same routine every day and night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Agree,it would be so easy to made an sucesseful place that would also been an advertisement to usa side,Two,three relative young residents that looked hot,that made some crazy wild parties(Miami style),friends..pool parties..an nice house that had corrected cam positions..the end result it's strange very strange,almost feels like that VH it's just fooling with us and soon will say..Hehe were just messing with you guys..were it is the real Miami place!Enjoyyyyy!But not probarby😅.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Gona be 100% honest,this house have everything.....i didn't  expected from an Miami house(so much advertised by site),I didn't expected much that's true(because of previous houses in other countries mainly)but kinda expected hot young resident that had some nice energy etc.Basicaly it's everything i didn't expected..it's an place with very far cams positions,two middle age residents that specialy him for some reason seams to move in slow motion and so low energy in every dam thing,maybe this house will be an "gate" to more houses in usa but..imagine if others houses will be with friends of this two and that are as "fun"..From the experience with other places if someone doesn't apear in firsts days and some nice party happens in first weekend usualy that's means..that what we seen is what we will got.

The problem is these aren't MIAMI people, they were brought here by VH, i don't think they even have any friends.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

How does this actually work? The dudes at VH buy homes and get people to stay in for free AND pay them according to the number of viewers?

Because if I was in one of these apartments, I'd be going ape. Fucking all sorts of chicks, models, house next door type, no type, any fucking type, Asian chicks, black chicks, red heads, skinny, chunky, A size, Double D's, two at a time, if lucky four at a time of different ethnicities, lesbians, have some orgies like the Czechs do, until my dick would go soar. Throw wild parties, teach cooking lessons, computer lessons, telling people that lifestyle is awesome.

Get drunk so bad, I'd become gay for a moment and after that puke all over the walls, like Marky Mark in that movie, Rock Star.

Just kidding. The last part, I wouldn't do. 

Seriously, I'd sign up for this shit. 😛

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1