Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

I kinda feel they won't come back..even if they come back if it's just like before they will last the usual time(like the nothings,c&j)and then they will pass to archieves and forgeted.Was talked that this July guests will come to the house but honestly I don't believe much in that,but well time will tell,maybe the house will be an hit.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Talk about crash and burn! So much hope and so little return on the investment. VH really messed this one one badly. I guess the lesson to be learned is trust and verify! Hope they don’t give up on the USA idea. They just need the right kind of people. A normal couple is not going to cut it anymore. No way, not ever! 

Good luck Anthony and Gia. Sorry for your recent loss. Wish you guys all the best! ♥️

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Wow! Talk about crash and burn! So much hope and so little return on the investment. VH really messed this one one badly. I guess the lesson to be learned is trust and verify! Hope they don’t give up on the USA idea. They just need the right kind of people. A normal couple is not going to cut it anymore. No way, not ever! 

Good luck Anthony and Gia. Sorry for your recent loss. Wish you guys all the best! ♥️

I didn't see any official information that they are out... The twitter in early july talk in ends of july coming back..  guess just moved to archives till they come back (like happen with jeff&violet and raul&julya) .. maybe @jabbath1987 can find a little bit more

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I didn't see any official information that they are out... The twitter in early july talk in ends of july coming back..  guess just moved to archives till they come back (like happen with jeff&violet and raul&julya) .. maybe @jabbath1987 can find a little bit more

Hey friends. No they are not out. Will return at end of month.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I just placed them here Temporarily.  Once they return I'll place them back into the Active Online Apartments.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey friends. No they are not out. Will return at end of month.

@Voyeur House TV See why it’s important to make official announcements to confirm the departure of tenants. Surely you can properly inform people when people are gone for good versus a temporary break. Just seems like good customer service to me. 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV See why it’s important to make official announcements to confirm the departure of tenants. Surely you can properly inform people when people are gone for good versus a temporary break. Just seems like good customer service to me. 

Well here on this situation they (VH) till now did all the normal stuff.. They informed properly at time they left that they will come back near end july.. The two days online with an empty house indeed was very weird.. But here was just Stn that decide to put house in archives.. The normal thing  (and well nyusha, jeff&violet and Julia&raul nothing was said on twitter  about them) to move to archives is when an house is "over"...

Maybe when then it's not the case @StnCld316 could do a simple post just informing "temporary archived until coming back online" because we never know  at the current level of recent information

52 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well here on this situation they (VH) till now did all the normal stuff.. They informed properly at time they left that they will come back near end july.. The two days online with an empty house indeed was very weird.. But here was just Stn that decide to put house in archives.. The normal thing  (and well nyusha, jeff&violet and Julia&raul nothing was said on twitter  about them) to move to archives is when an house is "over"...

Maybe when then it's not the case @StnCld316 could do a simple post just informing "temporary archived until coming back online" because we never know  at the current level of recent information

Gia & Anthony, Violet & Jeff  and  Julya & Raul were placed Temporarily in the Archives at the top. Since there's no Confirmation on a couple of them of whether they are returning or not no final Finish Date has been entered.  Gia & Anthony are to be back about the end of July and they'll be placed back into the Active Online Apartment list upon their return. The Lexy & Pete Apartment in the Archives at the top is if they happen to get their own Apartment again but now they are in with another Couple for he time being. 

The reason I place them where they are is it balances the Apartments out to coincide with the VHTV Webpage.  It just looks strange to show here on Cam Caps 34 Online Apartments and the VHTV Webpage shows only 31.  If you're not quite awake when viewing the pages it can be boggling to a persons mind after all I am no young spring chicken any longer.

• Like 1

But i thing the "doubt" here was just the timing.. because gia&anthony was out for a very long time in the site and here was listed.. Even VH don't have standard rules on that 

As a personal opinion i prefer to see a house listed on "active" even if for some days out.. (some message on title here).. And would expect that VH should have that also on site putting "vacations" or like they usually does "relocation". Archived i always sub-intended as close definitely.
But no problem at all of course, just different points of vie

And since you talked about them, i think "lexy&pete" could be moved to their shared apartment because according to them they will be pretty quickly alone in this new apartment (if they aren't already, according to some last posts)

• Like 2