Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

He called the internet shitty and not the USA. Geez US people should become really a bit more relaxed about their country. It's just a country out of 198 others in the world. No need to feel special 🙄

Wow

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty sure people from no other country would have complained when called their internet shitty. Only some US citizens have to complain because they think they are something better or special. 

I don't know about the internet but for sure the US president is shitty 😂

What's wrong with thinking you're country is better or special?  I'm looking over this whole conversation and I only see one person claiming things in his country are better than things in  America. Not vice versa

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

What's wrong with thinking you're country is better or special?  I'm looking over this whole conversation and I only see one person claiming things in his country are better than things in  America. Not vice versa

Good point!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ash, did you notice the Steelers pants he was wearing? Whatcha think about that? 

I think he's rooting for the wrong team in Pa, so nothing much happened there today I saw

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

True that Florida is  GMT -5.  However, at this time of the year, the USA is on Daylight savings time. So, in fact, Eastern time is currently at GMT -4.  North America will go back to Standard Time on November 4.  At that time, we will truly be at GMT -5

OK  I see what your saying now.  I thought the GMT was always the same regardless. 

They need to stop this Daylight Savings Time BS it's not really a necessary factor to put the clocks forward and back 1 Hour at certain times of the year any further.  Nothing is gained by doing such a move.

• Like 1