Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

Ahh ok no what I was referring to was the fun nature that Lexy & Pete demonstrated, since you were quick to point out Budapest I just responded with the fun they can have with people that they are friends with. I was trying to keep the conversation light hearted, but it seems that no matter how light hearted and fun there is always jabs to be fired.

No jabs fired.. was just saying that lexy&pete didn't get well succeed (even with that "fun nature" of them) when they was outside their "country".. the only solution they got was to call backups from russia to do something.. 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Just In said:

Ahh ok no what I was referring to was the fun nature that Lexy & Pete demonstrated, since you were quick to point out Budapest I just responded with the fun they can have with people that they are friends with. I was trying to keep the conversation light hearted, but it seems that no matter how light hearted and fun there is always jabs to be fired.

and we all know by this time who likes to have fun & who likes to argue. unfortunately the latter dominates here as usual!

• Like 2

Just now, pahman said:

These guys are their own managers, Anthony knows how to solve technical issues. I would be surprised even shocked if there was not a second apartment next month there. 

Maybe that's the idea, Anthony opens up more apartments and this one is kept for us to watch Anthony counting his money!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

Maybe that's the idea, Anthony opens up more apartments and this one is kept for us to watch Anthony counting his money!

Ah thats what all the papers are on the dining room table then.....they are all contracts for apartments lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

Yes, it will not be a problem for them and for us, we will still have 31 apartments to watch.

15 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Also, there seems to be s somewhat lack of affection. My guess is that she was a mail order bride and they have been together for quite a while already. They looked very settled in their boundaries and relationship. 

You can be very perspicacious Amy.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

That could be possible. James did say that this apt has been in the works for quite a while and they plan to expand. Maybe this is home base. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That could be possible. James did say that this apt has been in the works for quite a while and they plan to expand. Maybe this is home base. 

We in the UK lost all our Home Base stores recently...they went bust lol.

• Like 1