Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sometimes following the twitter guy is not such bad 😋

Well if i had read that before i see the girl there i would say that will be BS 😁 

I don't follow any twitter.. only watch the VH one at the site and from time to time i remember to watch one or another of the workers (when the official doesn't do it for me)

Edit: I thought it was the vh guy who said that about the friend.. after all was Anthony&Gia.. No reasons to doubt on them if i had read it before saw it 😁

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Tweet says Gia will bring a friend from Europe. Her name is Marina.

WTF? They open an apt in Miami and host European women. How fucking stupid is that? I'll answer that one, incredibly stupid!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

According to twitter she is an old friend of Gia...

Who cares! The apt might as well be in Ukraine or wherever she’s from for what it matters. Just imagine any of the current CH tenants transplanted to Miami. See, makes no difference whatsoever. What would make an apt in Miami unique would be having people who represent the Miami way of life living in the apt. You don’t have that here. Instead we have a committed couple living in the suburbs of Miami. As Anthony said Miami is where the pussy is! Yep! That’s right it is, not in the suburbs of Fort Lauderdale. That’s where the blue hairs and the family man live. You know they one’s who have given up the chase for the pussy that lives in Miami. Only one thing comes to mind, VHTV got duped! 

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

This site is ridiculous and why would i want to watch such people who are so not very good looking --and now they are speaking a foreign language--What moron is managing this site????

VHTV are the managers of this site. That’s who! They got duped by Anthony and Gia. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Who cares! The apt might as well be in Ukraine or wherever she’s from for what it matters. Just imagine any of the current CH tenants transplanted to Miami. See, makes no difference whatsoever. What would make an apt in Miami unique would be having people who represent the Miami way of life living in the apt. You don’t have that here. Instead we have a committed couple living in the suburbs of Miami. As Anthony said Miami is where the pussy is! Yep! That’s right it is, not in the suburbs of Fort Lauderdale. That’s where the blue hairs and the family man live. You know they one’s who have given up the chase for the pussy that lives in Miami. Only one thing comes to mind, VHTV got duped! 

Fort Lauderdale is near Miami but AFAIK a city on its own... Is that right?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Fort Lauderdale is near Miami but AFAIK a city on its own... Is that right?

Yes, it’s north of Miami. But they live in the suburbs of Ft. Laud! Party people they are not. How could VH be so easily fooled by them? 

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

According to twitter she is an old friend of Gia...

Whoever or whatever they bring in unless they have had a complete re-vamp of the apartment they will still have fucking crap cams  and positions.

From what we saw before they closed (very poor camera positions and even worse tenants) and what we are hearing about future plans for this place in family suburbia I don't hold out much hope for it! Totally failed project. 

• Like 1