2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thats where I work, in Kensington. It's a heroin addicts heaven. I get out after dark a lot of times, and anyone walking around under the el at that time of night is mostly up to no good. 

i used to work in north philly & it was bad but kensington is probably worse. be very careful!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thats where I work, in Kensington. It's a heroin addicts heaven. I get out after dark a lot of times, and anyone walking around under the el at that time of night is mostly up to no good. 

Be careful and pack heat! Well, at least mace or a siren. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

philly was a good city until the jobs went away. it started in the late 80's when the contract to make new railcars for the el went to a japanese company instead of the budd red lion plant. the people started moving away, the tax base moved away, other companies started to do the same. now parts of it are extremely run down & dangerous. recently a drugs inc show had an episode about the kensington area of philly. if you want to waste your life on drugs go there & you will find anything that you want. don't worry about rent. plenty of abandoned houses to crash in. and don't worry too much about wasting your life there because it will probably be a short 1!

Not a very good advert for America to be sure having said that the times I have holidayed over there especially all down the west coast I found it to be beautiful and the people were lovely and so friendly. Then again we mostly only get the rich and arrogant ones over here lol.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I also like Foxy and Kira's apartment. As long as the apartment has some nice girls and avoid cam shows, I'm happy. 

1. The girls look great. 
  2. Now we'll see if they live at this place and are not just there to make money with cam shows.

1. Only think one is great.. the "brunette" that seems to be "kira" girlfriend.. (the tallest - blonde - is ok)
2. It will be a place just to make money... direct cam shows or not... 

It's really awkward this rush to move to the house without have NOTHING there.. no bags, no towels, no clothes, no personal stuff.. The only reason i think is that they flight to that city by plane and all her bags get lost.. But shouldn't be a big problem open the house 1-2 days later ... but money talks

Also weird that door in the hall.. when was open didn't seems at all a normal door to the outside with a lock, i would say that they are living inside other house and that would explain the living room and bedroom together )

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Be careful and pack heat! Well, at least mace or a siren. 

I carry mace and a glock. I can't wait for the police to show up if I'm attacked by a strung out freak looking for cash for a fix. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Not a very good advert for America to be sure having said that the times I have holidayed over there especially all down the west coast I found it to be beautiful and the people were lovely and so friendly. Then again we mostly only get the rich and arrogant ones over here lol.

I'm pretty sure most big cities around the world have pockets of hopeless people. When you vacation here in big cities, you're directed to the nice areas. Cities like LA or San Fran have the same situation I described. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm pretty sure most big cities around the world have pockets of hopeless people. When you vacation here in big cities, you're directed to the nice areas. Cities like LA or San Fran have the same situation I described. 

You are so right Ash we only ever I suppose visit all the well known areas etc. I mean I love my country (UK) and London is a lovely city......in parts.....many areas in the suburbs are shit and there is no other word for it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

You are so right Ash we only ever I suppose visit all the well known areas etc. I mean I love my country (UK) and London is a lovely city......in parts.....many areas in the suburbs are shit and there is no other word for it.

I want to check out London so bad. And castles in Great Britain. Maybe one day

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, no need Robwin, your a good person. Good people will never ever know what I'm carrying.

Well at least being on here you know I'm a right perv for a start lol but I do have my good points......... somewhere lol

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Well at least being on here you know I'm a right perv for a start lol but I do have my good points......... somewhere lol

Haha. We're all pervs on here right? Doesn't mean we're total freaks! I think..

• Like 1