3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

It is out of focus, showed clearly when one of the girls was standing there.

I don't want to argue, but it seems to be fine ( girl was in move )

ScreenHunter_1476 Jun. 21 17.57.jpg

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, it was quite a while ago. Had work stuff to do around Blue Bell and North Wales. The suburbs or Philly aren’t so bad, but he scary parts are freaking scary! Land of brotherly love my ass! 😂 Sorry, forgive me. 😬

Used to be a great city. They keep driving out the taxpayers with increases, and service and the schools are horrible. The voters keep electing the same idiots expecting them to do the right thing.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Still don't get why they wear shoes in the place. Looks really strange to me...

They are in this apartment only for several hours.

They even not have knife - to make sandwiches. So they make sandwiches according to Bear Grylls instructions:biggrin:.

They not have other shoes. And they did not wash floor - so walking barefoot is not good idea.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Still don't get why they wear shoes in the place. Looks really strange to me...

but even more strange is that they're still dressed 😀

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Used to be a great city. They keep driving out the taxpayers with increases, and service and the schools are horrible. The voters keep electing the same idiots expecting them to do the right thing.

philly was a good city until the jobs went away. it started in the late 80's when the contract to make new railcars for the el went to a japanese company instead of the budd red lion plant. the people started moving away, the tax base moved away, other companies started to do the same. now parts of it are extremely run down & dangerous. recently a drugs inc show had an episode about the kensington area of philly. if you want to waste your life on drugs go there & you will find anything that you want. don't worry about rent. plenty of abandoned houses to crash in. and don't worry too much about wasting your life there because it will probably be a short 1!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

Another lesbian apartment 😞

Oh well, I am going to stair at Whitney and Clair ass for now ....

I also like Foxy and Kira's apartment. As long as the apartment has some nice girls and avoid cam shows, I'm happy. 

1. The girls look great. 
  2. Now we'll see if they live at this place and are not just there to make money with cam shows.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

philly was a good city until the jobs went away. it started in the late 80's when the contract to make new railcars for the el went to a japanese company instead of the budd red lion plant. the people started moving away, the tax base moved away, other companies started to do the same. now parts of it are extremely run down & dangerous. recently a drugs inc show had an episode about the kensington area of philly. if you want to waste your life on drugs go there & you will find anything that you want. don't worry about rent. plenty of abandoned houses to crash in. and don't worry too much about wasting your life there because it will probably be a short 1!

Thats where I work, in Kensington. It's a heroin addicts heaven. I get out after dark a lot of times, and anyone walking around under the el at that time of night is mostly up to no good. 

• Like 2