30 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

My guess is that they are living "inside" other house (would explain bedroom+living room together what is a total awkward thing).. i saw before the supposedly "outside" door and it's a normal door without lock. so they have access to others division to get to their "house"
But during the day was watching the kitchen and didn't notice that they was behind the curtain 😁 on the window

I think you are so right pal as if you look around they don't seem to have any personal stuff there so I reckon this is basically a studio for their shows for VH. 

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

This is going totally crazy today LOOOOOL

new realm... 46 (new one) 

+3 GMT.... 

"Barcelona" house at VH 

@StnCld316 do the thing 😁

I will take care of this as well.   Thanks.

Wow I am getting a Workover today. I may need a Nap after I get done.     :biggrin:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I think you are so right pal as if you look around they don't seem to have any personal stuff there so I reckon this is basically a studio for their shows for VH. 

I think that personal stuff is still to arrive.. don't think they will have all that outside their "inside" house. 
The question is: Why to open the house in this conditions??? They don't even seems to have clothes there... or towels/shampoo for shower.... or even plates in the kitchen and specially when same managers already had one opened today...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

My guess is that they are living "inside" other house (would explain bedroom+living room together what is a total awkward thing).. i saw before the supposedly "outside" door and it's a normal door without lock. so they have access to others division to get to their "house"
But during the day was watching the kitchen and didn't notice that they was behind the curtain 😁 on the window

Thats the door left open and it looks like a connecting door to another apartment layout exactly the same as this one.

next door.jpg

Guest hacıvat

they are ready to make love but they are waiting confirmation from the managers. managers wait to finish action at house of foxy kira and nina alan serena. we wait all.