B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #4

Then some of you complain about my comments so sour but not for lack of reason ...
Make a party where we only have one camera ... and most times, that camera is blocked by a participant ... that's great for the client ...
This is not the first time it happens, and RLC seems not to have realized that fact ...
Casual failure? Look, I'm sorry, but I do not think there's anything casual ... just a little bit of touching the noses of the customers.
On the other hand, it is equally curious that the girls, who are supposed to be hired to give a show to the cameras and the clients, are always looking for the blind spots or further away from the cameras, to avoid appearing in them ... example, they close the curtain of the room, to avoid from it you can see inside the room ... really, it's strange not to say stupid, when you have a camera business ...

And keep saying that I'm the bad guy in the movie ...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Para que puedan estacionar a la supuesta cumpleañera tan lejos como sea posible de la ÚNICA cámara en esa área ... hacer cosas con ella con los ojos vendados y TENER AL AMIGO MUCHACHO AMIGO QUE NO TIENE NINGÚN NEGOCIO INCLUSO SIENDO SENTADO FRENTE AL ÚNICO FOLLANDO LA CÁMARA !!!

RLC has not taken any action in this matter, so being their business, and they do not care ... imagine the girls ... they will charge the same ... LOL

• Like 1

a forum is made, because everyone says their opinion, if you think it's the real birthday of, it seems to me that you said Adri, well, if someone thinks it's all done to take us for the ass, good equal, the important is that it's the usual shitty evening

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

se hace un foro, porque todos dicen su opinión, si crees que es el verdadero cumpleaños de, me parece que dijiste Adri, bueno, si alguien piensa que todo está hecho para llevarnos por el culo, igual, lo importante es que es la noche de mierda habitual

It bothers me as a client, that the only camera we have in that area, is covered by people, who know that this should be the last thing in a business like this, and also, they know well where the camera is.

• Like 1