B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #4

12 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

He must be in the woods drinking it...😏...Maybe 'e didn't want to sleep by the pool again tonight and he's booked a hotel...

I was told that when he left the other morning he took his backpack but when he came home he didn't have his backpack but some other small little blue shoulder bag.  I was told that he probably went that morning to secure a hotel room and left his backpack there.  I was quite surprised that nobody mentioned that on this forum but after thinking about it, there is a ton of stuff that goes on in B2 and B4 that never gets mentioned on this forum anymore.  It's probably the same place they all went to last night.  Several of the girls returned from where they went last night with no panties and no bras on.  The sad thing is that people pay for these girls to do all the "REAL" things outside the apartment.  RLC in Barcelona is all about the tease, the little 3rd grade petting and games these girls play is ridiculous and when it gets down to anything real, the angles are just perfect, along with the hair down and in the way that you couldn't see anything even if it was real.

Apparently from what I was told is that which ever girl has the guy there spent damn near all morning out at the pool.  Supposedly they fooled around but might as well have just went to a hotel.  All the cameras that are outside are pure shit at best from what pictures I've seen.  It just proves my point even more that all RLC wants is a living, breathing being, on their payroll!!  RLC doesn't care about who they hire to fill the rooms as long as they show titties and beaver from time to time.  Yes, there are girls that seriously get off to it and shove it in the viewers face and as long as that happens, that is all that is going to happen!!  RLC and these girls have got it made because they can do the bare minimum and still get paid.  Nobody cares as long as they are seeing tits and ass and lame ass shows!!!  When people are posting that "they are out of here" and "they are about to fall asleep", only speaks volumes!!

• Like 1

I think the hotel has been on his plan all the time. But he stayed at the pool last night 😉 

"When he arrived, he said booked room from 23th to 28th, so spend 2 nights here and then go out. Seems something changed"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I think the hotel has been on his plan all the time. But he stayed at the pool last night 😉 

"When he arrived, he said booked room from 23th to 28th, so spend 2 nights here and then go out. Seems something changed"

If anybody should know it's you.  However you are probably holding back the info like you normally do 🙂

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If anybody should know it's you.  However you are probably holding back the info like you normally do 🙂

My friend refers to the extra night he was here. Where he slept outside by the pool .. No more than that;)

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told that when he left the other morning he took his backpack but when he came home he didn't have his backpack but some other small little blue shoulder bag.  I was told that he probably went that morning to secure a hotel room and left his backpack there.  I was quite surprised that nobody mentioned that on this forum but after thinking about it, there is a ton of stuff that goes on in B2 and B4 that never gets mentioned on this forum anymore.  It's probably the same place they all went to last night.  Several of the girls returned from where they went last night with no panties and no bras on.  The sad thing is that people pay for these girls to do all the "REAL" things outside the apartment.  RLC in Barcelona is all about the tease, the little 3rd grade petting and games these girls play is ridiculous and when it gets down to anything real, the angles are just perfect, along with the hair down and in the way that you couldn't see anything even if it was real.

Apparently from what I was told is that which ever girl has the guy there spent damn near all morning out at the pool.  Just proves my point even more.  RLC doesn't care about who they hire to fill the rooms as long as they show titties and beaver from time to time.  Yes, there are girls that seriously get off to it and shove it in the viewers face and as long as that happens, that is all that is going to happen!!  RLC and these girls have got it made because they can do the bare minimum and still get paid.  Nobody cares as long as they are seeing tits and ass and lame ass shows!!!  When people are posting that they are out of here and they are about to fall asleep, only speaks volumes!!

you're right, this forum has become very selective, I follow very little and for example, of the news you gave nobody has talked about it, I'm sorry because so, everything becomes even more false

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

My friend refers to the extra night he was here. Where he slept outside by the pool .. No more than that;)

has part, Mr. Malina who is still has to break the balls, all you have anticipated happened, it is clear that your friend works for RLC

• Like 1

apart from the married couple Malina, I do not see anyone in this apartment, the summer has begun, many tourists arrive, the great work begins for these girls, please, I come back tomorrow, this time, let me know how the girls return