B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #2

9 hours ago, Sergio said:

es agradable ver cómo RLC está tratando de mover algo en estos apartamentos, el sexo lésbico en una habitación, un hombre y dos mujeres en la otra, podrían traer enanos y elefantes, así que tal vez recuperaría algunos clientes

We also had animals "the dog" and also had its star moment, when I stain the carpet ...
Carpet that after although they removed the thickest of the stain, put on the stain the mattresses where they sleep ...
The scene was a circus ... perhaps a circus of horrors ... but that is already a matter of taste.

9 hours ago, Thomazz said:

A quién le importa si esto fue falso. Fue jodidamente sexy. 😍 👅

I absolutely agree with you.
What else does it do if what they do is really entertaining ...
But do not worry, there are people who will always put problems, the first ones who "hate" girls games, I think some would burn at the stake girls who just play with girls ...
There are others, who criticize the houses because they are not couples' houses ... and they want "also" to be houses of couples
And others, which will cause problems because the girls are operated, or any other problem ...

I've watched the replay yesterday between Naomi and Mila... It was so sensual and erotic... To me, their relationship looks very real.. It doesn't look staged... the cuddling, the kisses, they're not checking the cams for views ... Naomi is way more natural in her actions , if we compare to her time with Sofie. I think that we may be witnessing the beginning of something between these two lovely ladies... And TBH, I wouldn't be surprised at all , if Naomi keaves, Mila will follow her... If so, RLC, please give them an appartment ... 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I've watched the replay yesterday between Naomi and Mila... It was so sensual and erotic... To me, their relationship looks very real.. It doesn't look staged... the cuddling, the kisses, they're not checking the cams for views ... Naomi is way more natural in her actions , if we compare to her time with Sofie. I think that we may be witnessing the beginning of something between these two lovely ladies... And TBH, I wouldn't be surprised at all , if Naomi keaves, Mila will follow her... If so, RLC, please give them an appartment ... 

Sorry to say but,, the same could be said between naomi and sofie. If you are thinking this is all natural,i have a small piece of swamp land,ooops,i meant,prime real estate☺️, you can buy,,cheap.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Sorry to say but,, the same could be said between naomi and sofie. If you are thinking this is all natural,i have a small piece of swamp land,ooops,i meant,prime real estate☺️, you can buy,,cheap.

Well give us your definition of natural then?  I saw it last night and this is a close as it gets.  Finally that Adri stayed out of the way!

looking like mila is following as what sofie told naomi the apt rules is to keep covered . as we all know that wasn't the way she was in b4 till rlc had her to stay around naomi .now she makes sure to stay covered till naomi says it time to do a show 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Well give us your definition of natural then?  I saw it last night and this is a close as it gets.  Finally that Adri stayed out of the way!

Natural = not made or caused by humankind.

I didn't see it last night but I did get to see the video of it 2 days earlier and what I didn't see last night was a carbon copy from what I was told.  You know as well as I that unless any of these people are in a committed relationship that you will never see anything close to being natural!

Nina & Kira are natural, their emotions, their tears, their arguments, their fights, all natural or at least it used to be when I watched RLC but what you have in the Barca places is all for show and to get new subscriptions!

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

looking like mila is following as what sofie told naomi the apt rules is to keep covered . as we all know that wasn't the way she was in b4 till rlc had her to stay around naomi .now she makes sure to stay covered till naomi says it time to do a show 

Hey bud, most girls keep there panties on when they are on their period.