B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #2

13 minutes ago, Sergio said:

ahora hemos entendido que el nuevo RLC no tiene más reglas, es pura anarquía, ya que siempre manda al mercado si las personas continúan pagando, tienen razón

Do not kid yourself, nobody puts a business to lose money. Besides being stupid, it would be a sin, because the employer must watch over its workers, and that is part of their business.

Another thing is that customers (a very special type of customer), pay monthly, even if what you offer does not like it.

1 hour ago, vortios said:

Luckily, I still have the right to say what I can and I can not ignore, it is a freedom that we still have ... and that girls bring their boyfriends, for me, is very ignorable.
As I always say, if I want to see the eggs of a guy, I have a lot of cameras and floors, where I can see it.
And I would recommend to many, that they not waste their time here, and that they spend more time in the houses of the couples.

What I miss, is because people who "enjoy" so much of hetero sex, are not leaving as much comments on the pages of couples as they do in houses of girls alone ... it's something, that after three years in CC, I still surprise

Isn't that the truth!  It's not like there's not enough couples apartments for people who enjoy hetero sex yet they still want to see the girls apartments invaded by guys.  Yes, it surprises me as well Vortios. I guess I just don't understand it.

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Do not kid yourself, nobody puts a business to lose money. Besides being stupid, it would be a sin, because the employer must watch over its workers, and that is part of their business.

Another thing is that customers (a very special type of customer), pay monthly, even if what you offer does not like it.

I honestly believe that if RLC didn't automatically hit your account when your subscription is up, and asked people if they would like to renew instead, I believe there would be many people who would not subscribe month after month.  When your account is hit automatically people just say....oh well, they have already got my money so I might as well stay and watch another month.

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I didn't sleep well last night so I might say some things that might not make sense lol.....

you seem to have that issue a lot buddy 🤣 im sorry but you walked right into that one ☺️

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I see aria and alexa are wearing matching panties, aria might not have the best tits in barca history but she is right up there right behind jasmin first visit and stella imo anyways

I think that I would take Aria's tits over Jasmins or Stella's......just personal preference