Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

1 minute ago, waldi said:

I wouldn't mind to see Nina finger fucking Stella, while Alan is shoving his big cock in Stella's ass. Obviously Stephan could give her his cock to suck it clean, it wouldn't be too much for her 😀

Nice thought but I think it will be a rather casual night. I would be happy proven wrong of course 😉

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nice thought but I think it will be a rather casual night. I would be happy proven wrong of course 😉

I'm not holding my breath for anything too crazy but I think if it were going to be truly casual then Stella wouldn't have changed into her lounge clothes. I'm thinking at the very least they both plan on spending the night here.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not holding my breath for anything too crazy but I think if it were going to be truly casual then Stella wouldn't have changed into her lounge clothes. I'm thinking at the very least they both plan on spending the night here.

We have already seen that it is almost like a rule of Russian hospitality, the main bedroom being offered to visitors.
So this by itself, will be something interesting.
😚

• Like 2

1 hour ago, apricot said:

stella has big potential. she is one of the top 3 of vhtv. but stephan blocks her. he is not good one for her. but she loves him deadly.

Can't agree with that! I think they're perfect for each other and they have a trust that's great to see and would be hard to break...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Can't agree with that! I think they're perfect for each other and they have a trust that's great to see and would be hard to break...

As the site changes they had after the first project I did not follow them with the same attention that I did before, I did not manifest myself to that, but what I have already seen, I can not help but agree totally with you.

Stephan, always made herself present to Stella when she needed it. Same for Alan in relation to NIna.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

As the site changes they had after the first project I did not follow them with the same attention that I did before, I did not manifest myself to that, but what I have already seen, I can not help but agree totally with you.

Stephan, always made herself present to Stella when she needed it. Same for Alan in relation to NIna.

For example, those of you who have seen them for a while, Stephon & Stella love a little ass play, but that's something they only do with other when there's no one else around. They trust each other implicitly...