Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

11 minutes ago, Houlii said:

So off topic but what happened to Foxy.. Left for a few days and she's gone..not even in archives

She's still in the archives but she did delete her twitter.

I don't think there was any scandal behind why she left. She just didn't want to be on VH anymore. From what has been translated there was no hard feelings between her and anybody. Now this is only my personal opinion, but I think the reason she left was because she went through such a radical change in both appearance and behavior and everyone lost interest in her, so she left rather than stay in a house that nobody was really looking at.

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I could not find Alan and Edna in the archives either.  Anyone know what's up?  Jabbath?

they  are there:
https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam16/edda-alan-midnight-suck-fuck-jul-7
https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam15/edda-alan-suck-fuck-rd-2-jul-7
https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam17/edda-alan-suck-fuck-rd-3-jul-7

Also found videos of foxy (and even search for serena because houlli may have get wrong name and they are also there)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

ty

2 hours ago, mic351 said:

Apparently, they had a big fight during the world cup.  Someone mentioned Serena and left and I didn't believe but sure enough, a couple days later it was on Twitter Serena had left the project..

I had sad feelings about Serena sometimes. When we saw Misty with all the 50 different guys, we knew she was in total charge of what was going on. I didnt feel the same sometimes with Serena, i dont think she wamted to f George or some of other loser guys that stopped in amd f"d her and left. The sex with Alan when Nina was away seemed to be from orders from the top. Ma bye she head enough of it. Just my opinion, so nobody go down my throat for it!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I had sad feelings about Serena sometimes. When we saw Misty with all the 50 different guys, we knew she was in total charge of what was going on. I didnt feel the same sometimes with Serena, i dont think she wamted to f George or some of other loser guys that stopped in amd f"d her and left. The sex with Alan when Nina was away seemed to be from orders from the top. Ma bye she head enough of it. Just my opinion, so nobody go down my throat for it!

You may be right.  Conversely,  yesterday she was having fun at Kira's but maybe that was because she wanted to and not because she had to..

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

She's still in the archives but she did delete her twitter.

I don't think there was any scandal behind why she left. She just didn't want to be on VH anymore. From what has been translated there was no hard feelings between her and anybody. Now this is only my personal opinion, but I think the reason she left was because she went through such a radical change in both appearance and behavior and everyone lost interest in her, so she left rather than stay in a house that nobody was really looking at.

I agree..lost something recently.. Good for her..onward and upward..Happy trails Foxy!!!!

• Like 1