Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

interesting how our taste of women is so different. To me, Edda is the hottest woman in entire VHTV history. She drives me crazy !!!

Totally a matter of taste.. Favorites unpopular or not.. Stella, Hanna, Clara

moi perso je peut vous dire que j'avais ciblé que séréna allait quitter le projet les habitués du site mon prie pour un con par rapport au gens suiver allan prés a craquer mon abonement est fini look

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Both Edda and George trying to get something started with Sina. Very interesting. Can't tell if she's down or not yet.

I saw Sina is so down. She joined Edda hugged Gorge and kissed George on the lips.

There is not doubt Edda, Sina and George will fuck. I am juts concern if they will have a proper room to do it.

Just now, zoifan said:

I saw Sina is so down. She joined Edda hugged Gorge and kissed George on the lips.

There is not doubt Edda, Sina and George will fuck. I am juts concern if they will have a proper room to do it.

and hope it's on VH,,

Just now, zoifan said:

The living room is just as proper as any other room. Looks like it's about to go down pretty soon.