Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

alan's biggest problem is that he is so emotionally attached to nina. the only other girl that comes close to getting him to his full potential was edda!

I'd have to disagree with you there Golfer.  I thought he reached his max more than once with Serena.  ☺️ 

17 minutes ago, thedbear said:

at least now it becomes official.]
The communication bridge between the 3 projects was built
😊

She doesn't belong to any project, just a "freelancer"... but we can go by other road to get that same result you said.. serena - foxy - nasya - polly .... or alan - kira - photographer - valery

21 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I'd have to disagree with you there Golfer.  I thought he reached his max more than once with Serena.   

he was still a little distant at times with serena. especially the times when nina was away. but with edda he seamed to really let go. maybe because she was a little bit more mature than serena. but you are right that they had some very memorable times! but with most of the other girls he sometimes doesn't seem comfortable.

40 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She doesn't belong to any project, just a "freelancer"... but we can go by other road to get that same result you said.. serena - foxy - nasya - polly .... or alan - kira - photographer - valery

what I wanted to point out is that until now we have not had an effective bridge involving Ray & Polly. Just Kira and NAS
👆

George and Val left at 1:48 and return at 2:11.  Val clean her self up at 2:11 notice the red marks and her ass, a trade mark of George. They fucked outside the apartment.  Good work George this will help increase your viewers. They all wanted you fuck someone outside the cameras.

g&v.png

g&V1.png

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bean1111 said:

George and Val left at 1:48 and return at 2:11.  Val clean her self up at 2:11 notice the red marks and her ass, a trade mark of George. They fucked outside the apartment.  Good work George this will help increase your viewers. They all wanted you fuck someone outside the cameras.

That's surely what I pay for, the privilege to (not) see the manager fuck a hot girl of cam. 

12 hours ago, henriPas said:

Quel logiciel tu utilises pour filmer comme ça ? 

Moi, j'utilise Bandicam. mais ce que tu fais est mieux !!!!

Flashbackrecorder

17 minutes ago, squish said:

Jane is there with the other physical trainer. If it is not a social call I do hope they are not going to just lie there watching a screen.

girls only encounter, it is what it seems.
Something I was hoping for yesterday with Val.