Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

2 hours ago, Attalawrence said:

Why do you hate Nina?

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

I'm on this question too, Toshiro!

25be924180ecd1518505c611a84b16d4.jpgUr a kindy Bear...            with memory,1 like that

It's a figure of speech(to attract attention, and as often, it works... :biggrin:), I do not hate Nina in the literal sense,in fact,i do not appreciate her,on one of the biggest scale of appreciation who exist
It is difficult, in the writing, to give the feeling that one has of a person, by putting emotion and intensity, that is why I voluntarily use this verb

Now,the reasons:

Not my type of beauty and gesture,regular cyclic sick(skin problem is the deepest),sick(again) manipulative and that goes with,partly responsible,for not obtaining an apartment on VHTV for Serena...
I know... it was my dream, Martin... :biggrin:  
I'll tell you a confidence Att and Bear, when I saw Serena come to Alan and Nina, after 2 weeks, I thought WoW, this girl is going to have her apartment for herself, and after 1 month and a half, I knew that Serena, would never have her own apartment

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, nack said:

Did Alan get to fuck anyone at all ?

Hi nack, hows everything?  Thats a good question? Wasnt this N&A's anniverssry party?  I giess George told him to keep yo himself. Im sure Edda would have wanted to ride Alans kielbasa again over Georges nasty crooked dong!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, zzakary said:

25be924180ecd1518505c611a84b16d4.jpgUr a kindy Bear...            with memory,1 like that

It's a figure of speech(to attract attention, and as often, it works... :biggrin:), I do not hate Nina in the literal sense,in fact,i do not appreciate her,on one of the biggest scale of appreciation who exist
It is difficult, in the writing, to give the feeling that one has of a person, by putting emotion and intensity, that is why I voluntarily use this verb

Now,the reasons:

Not my type of beauty and gesture,regular cyclic sick(skin problem is the deepest),sick(again) manipulative and that goes with,partly responsible,for not obtaining an apartment on VHTV for Serena...
I know... it was my dream, Martin... :biggrin:  
I'll tell you a confidence Att and Bear, when I saw Serena come to Alan and Nina, after 2 weeks, I thought WoW, this girl is going to have her apartment for herself, and after 1 month and a half, I knew that Serena, would never have her own apartment

My guess is that terms of her agreement would be that George can show up and slap her around and f her in the ass whenever he wanted. And she told him to f himself.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Aside from the fact that nobody breaks up a relationship that isn't already shaky to begin with (1️), the first person Edda decided to get with after this break up was Alan (2️), not George.

1. That is a possibility.
2. That may have been for show to draw attention away from George
     in case it was him who came between them. JMO.

I get the impression that you don't care for me running George down
and that's OK. There are a lot of opinions about George. But, I fear I
may not have correctly explained myself before.

I didn't mean to imply that Edda and George have any kind of romantic,
ongoing or any other kind of couple relationship together. Just that
George wants what George wants and he doesn't usually give two shits
about how he gets it. Again, JMO.

As I said to Robwin, he could very well be correct. It could all be something
as simple as Edda wanting to get back into VH and not being too concerned
about slumming to get there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi nack, hows everything?  Thats a good question? Wasnt this N&A's anniverssry party?  I giess George told him to keep yo himself. Im sure Edda would have wanted to ride Alans kielbasa again over Georges nasty crooked dong!

Hey Ash !! I missed everything as usual..lol. Quite surprised that Alan didn't 'participate' in the orgy.he could fuck a girl or 2 or 3.Looked like George's Bonus night !!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, nack said:

Hey Ash !! I missed everything as usual..lol. Quite surprised that Alan didn't 'participate' in the orgy.he could fuck a girl or 2 or 3.Looked like George's Bonus night !!

It is kinda strange. I guess George decided there was gonna be one dick involved in the festivities. And it was gonna be his!

• Like 2