Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

I think this short bj was a clear message to us . Edda is setting the expectation and telling us  that she is with Joe, no matter wedding ring is there or not. That is clear now. 

What I cannot figure out is that what is Edda's plan. I have no doubt that she was strongly persuading George for something. I saw it last time.  The big question is that with Joe in the equation what it it that Edda can offer to George's business. 

Edda knows, we all know, George knows that [Edda+Joe] combination is a total failure. Joe is a good guy, but is not for VH.

3 minutes ago, squish said:

It seems Serena was just a social call?

Social or not, the fact is that I am glad to see her again have free access in this project. Differences ended.
Your birthday is next and we can have your celebration here or in Kira. .😉

6 minutes ago, Attalawrence said:

Everything you're watching on this network is choreographed. 

Some things are, I agree, but others are not.
In the balance between the "false" (audience points) and the "true" (emotion and feeling) this project is who else has it in balance.

17 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I think this short bj was a clear message to us . Edda is setting the expectation and telling us  that she is with Joe, no matter wedding ring is there or not. That is clear now. 

What I cannot figure out is that what is Edda's plan. I have no doubt that she was strongly persuading George for something. I saw it last time.  The big question is that with Joe in the equation what it it that Edda can offer to George's business. 

Edda knows, we all know, George knows that [Edda+Joe] combination is a total failure. Joe is a good guy, but is not for VH.

Inclined to agree with the proviso that they are actors who perhaps regard keeping us guessing as a legitimate aspect of their trade. They know we enjoy theorising.

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Either prove it or fuck off.

The daily life of a couple in the house is a drought for those who see from outside.
When you are being watched 24 hours, you change your normal habits.
If they strive to give us something of what we want to see, choreographed or not, what's wrong with that.
I can only applaud.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I bet Joe does not know about Alan and George at all...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL come on Jab really??? Another Stas here??? 

Maybe it's better to save the archives videos and photos on Camcaps before being erased lool 

• Like 1