Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #2

55 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Perfectly fine thanks, So glad you are back to the old habits. ❣️So still looking out for the boss so she does not catch you on CC ? 🤭

Yeah, but she knows I'm screwing around sometimes, I don't make it obvious and she's ok with it. Im not bragging, but everything has gone to hell since ive been out, i know her job better than she does!

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Yeah, but she knows I'm screwing around sometimes, I don't make it obvious and she's ok with it. Im not bragging, but everything has gone to hell since ive been out, i know her job better than she does!

Hah thats good. So she can't fire you 😂❣️

• Like 1

The projector looks nice,wonder if it's possible to buy one similar for Lets say 300,400$.Think they now are more assesible.Just bought an xaomi note a5 and it's an great phone,and only 100$.So maybe they have projectors also.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The projector looks nice,wonder if it's possible to buy one similar for Lets say 300,400$.Think they now are more assesible.Just bought an xaomi note a5 and it's an great phone,and only 100$.So maybe they have projectors also.

HD Projectors have really fallen in price in the past few years just like LED tv's due to the move over to 4k resolutions. You can get a really nice one for about $200 U.S. that are 1080p. that were upwards of about 600 bucks not even a year ago.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

HD Projectors have really fallen in price in the past few years just like LED tv's due to the move over to 4k resolutions. You can get a really nice one for about $200 U.S. that are 1080p. that were upwards of about 600 bucks not even a year ago.

200$ dam,my fears is that a lot of those projectors say it gives an 720p or 1080p but then is something like 480p..but kinda started trusting more in Chinese alternatives after my xaomi,thanks for the info😎.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Robwin said:

Lol yeah make fun of my comments if you wish Ash but for a young bloke to openly admit having had heart attacks before and whose heart rate now is above average and sometimes higher I just felt I had to make a comment. It is entirely up to Pete how he leads his life and I fully understand that but we all need advice from time to time but in the end it is entirely Pete's decision and nobody else's. I wish him well like we all do.

Hi Robwin. You know I'm just messing with you of course. I'm willing to bet at least 90% of the posters here on CC could lose some weight, eat healthier foo d, and get more exercise. The only exercise I get is walking, cleaning and  of course some other extra curricular activities.