Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #2

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That sounds like fun! We need to do more traveling , we were  gonna do something big this summer, but my sickness messed that up. Maybe the fall. Im feeling so much better. Still kinda weak but I'm back to work. I'm gonna ask for a raise soon, my wonderful boss sees how much she needs me while I been out! What do you mean you got bruised today?

Me and Golfer had another incident today. Read Amy and Jane if you want to read all about it. I won’t say anything more here. Fill free to pm if you like. 

‘Yes, definitely travel. It creates great memories to look back on. I’m just so glad you’re feeling better. I know how hard it is to get over that. It’s like climbing out of quick sand. The study that I’m working on right now is a million times worse. The disease is ALS and it’s an absolute nightmare. Remember the ice bucket challenge? That’s what’s keeping me busy at the moment. Try to imagine losing your ability to move and talk and slowly suffocate over a 2-5 year period. It’s horrible! Hope for a cure! 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We got tables 👍

There's still a lot missing from this Apartment. 

What happened to Lisa&Grant? It doesn't look like the apartment is meant for two couples and although their name is still on the list, I've never seen them in the new apartment. Did I miss something?

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

What happened to Lexy&Pete? It doesn't look like the apartment is meant for two couples and although their name is still on the list, I've never seen them in the new apartment. Did I miss something?

You mean Lisa & Grant? They will leave the project in a few weeks.

56 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What happened to Lisa&Grant? It doesn't look like the apartment is meant for two couples and although their name is still on the list, I've never seen them in the new apartment. Did I miss something?

Supposedly they should arrive today or something but just only temporarily.. They will leave according to Pete