Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #2

Anna was way more sexy with her well trimmed pussy. There are pics. Check em out and I think you’ll agree. It makes a girl unique I think. 

I dated a girl who insisted on being hairless. Unless it’s perfectly smooth there is risk of stubble. Nothing worse then dick skin rubbing against stubble. Ouch!! 

• Like 1

Violet always kept a nice landing strip too. Fuck, I miss them! Next the jackhammer himself, Jeff was the hardest pounding guy on VH I think. 

Not a fan of the big bush though. For me nothing beats a well trimmed pussy! Something that is seriously lacking on VH.  I’ve come to the conclusion that girls in this part of the world are taught that hair invites disease or odor and that it denotes uncleanliness. All of which are folly! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lexy&Pete said:

I do know how it looks like 😅

But somehow I feel ashamed, even in front of myself when there's a bit hair (maybe smth psychological that comes from childhood, dunno).

On the other hand I want to make some style down there. I could become brave enough for that 😉

Lexy 😘

I believe that's the feeling of a lot of women. Just a nice cute little landing strip would look great! Your new place looks great, good luck with it!

11 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Violet always kept a nice landing strip too. Fuck, I miss them! Next the jackhammer himself, Jeff was the hardest pounding guy on VH I think. 

Not a fan of the big bush though. For me nothing beats a well trimmed pussy! Something that is seriously lacking on VH.  I’ve come to the conclusion that girls in this part of the world are taught that hair invites disease or odor and that it denotes uncleanliness. All of which are folly! 

Haha, I didn't mean she should grow out a 70's style Bush. Just lik e you sasi d, personally I think i look sexiuer with a small Bush, and Guy agrees with me! Everyone has their own tastes. Hows everything Amy?

35 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, I didn't mean she should grow out a 70's style Bush. Just lik e you sasi d, personally I think i look sexiuer with a small Bush, and Guy agrees with me! Everyone has their own tastes. Hows everything Amy?

I’m doing well. A little bruised after today, but I’m ok. Actually listening to a training that’s goung to last until 3am my time. Talk about boring! Blah! Oh well, it has to be done. Going to San Francisco next week, then Vegas over the weekend for fun, then Boston. It’s all good, I like to travel! I hear you’re doing much better again. Very happy to hear that. ❤️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I’m doing well. A little bruised after today, but I’m ok. Actually listening to a training that’s goung to last until 3am my time. Talk about boring! Blah! Oh well, it has to be done. Going to San Francisco next week, then Vegas over the weekend for fun, then Boston. It’s all good, I like to travel! I hear you’re doing much better again. Very happy to hear that. ❤️

That sounds like fun! We need to do more traveling , we were  gonna do something big this summer, but my sickness messed that up. Maybe the fall. Im feeling so much better. Still kinda weak but I'm back to work. I'm gonna ask for a raise soon, my wonderful boss sees how much she needs me while I been out! What do you mean you got bruised today?

• Like 1