Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #2

oh shit! Party foul! Pete got slammed on his ass and Candy broke a glass.

Pete's fine, he and Dean were just play wrestling but Dean accidentally swept his leg and Pete went down hard on his ass and elbow.

Candy bumped the table and knocked over a full glass and it shattered on the hardwood and sprayed all over the rug.

Lexy and Dean are cleaning up while Pete and Candy snog in the kitchen lmao.

*edit* Lexy is elbow deep in broken glass and spilled booze and Pete came over and started eating her ass.

*Double Edit* looks like Dean poked himself in the knee with a shard of glass while he was crawling around helping Lexy. He''s holding a napkin on it and keeps checking the bleeding every once in a while. Looks like Lexy has poked her finger too. She keeps sucking on the knuckle like she has a cut.

7 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

oh shit! Party foul! Pete got slammed on his ass and Candy broke a glass.

Pete's fine, he and Dean were just play wrestling but Dean accidentally swept his leg and Pete went down hard on his ass and elbow.

Candy bumped the table and knocked over a full glass and it shattered on the hardwood and sprayed all over the rug.

Lexy and Dean are cleaning up while Pete and Candy snog in the kitchen lmao.

*edit* Lexy is elbow deep in broken glass and spilled booze and Pete came over and started eating her ass.

*Double Edit* looks like Dean poked himself in the knee with a shard of glass while he was crawling around helping Lexy. He''s holding a napkin on it and keeps checking the bleeding every once in a while.

Yes! I call that DUMB ASSES! 

4 minutes ago, doctor_housky said:

Yes! I call that DUMB ASSES! 

lol pretty standard party stuff. I was once at a party that was on the 5th floor of an condo complex and near the end people were taking running jumps off the balcony into the pool below. Now THAT was dumbasses. These four we're watching are just having a good time. The broken glass was pure accident, and the nude wrestling was in good fun that accidentally clipped Pete's foot. I think Dean was expecting Pete to keep his balance.

2 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

lol pretty standard party stuff. I was once at a party that was on the 5th floor of an condo complex and near the end people were taking running jumps off the balcony into the pool below. Now THAT was dumbasses. These four we're watching are just having a good time. The broken glass was pure accident, and the nude wrestling was in good fun that accidentally clipped Pete's foot. I think Dean was expecting Pete to keep his balance.

I don't think that if I get as drunk as I could get, I will never wrestle any guy. So no, this is not "standard party stuff". I partied plenty in my days, and I still do. If I get smashed, I go to bed, not wrestle buddies. Specially when I have naked hot chicks around me. Believe me, I'd wrestle the chicks first! 

lol yeah she eventually went in and became the Lexy we know and love. But the way she paced around for a bit made it look like she was upset about something. Just guessing but I think she may have been upset over how much they had to drink and the broken glass. Then after that Pete went and got a big bag of booze out of the bedroom. Seemed like Lexy was giving him the "You've had enough" eyes.

1 minute ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

lol yeah she eventually went in and became the Lexy we know and love. But the way she paced around for a bit made it look like she was upset about something. Just guessing but I think she may have been upset over how much they had to drink and the broken glass. Then after that Pete went and got a big bag of booze out of the bedroom. Seemed like Lexy was giving him the "You've had enough" eyes.

Haha haven't every woman done this at some point 😂💖 I guess she was just a little nervous she got all of the broken glass picked up.