Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #2

Life on charturbate is simple
you set a goal to reach for people who look to give tokens
If people do not give anything, you will not do a free show, so you disconnect and come back later
The goal is to succeed in having a solid base of fans that will come every time you connect, and unfortunately, this is not done in two days of caming ^^

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If people do not give anything, you will not do a free show, so you disconnect and come back later
The goal is to succeed in having a solid base of fans that will come every time you connect, and unfortunately, this is not done in two days of caming ^^

i only check chaturbate when vh is dead which isn't often since i am busy saving moments & there are a lot of them lately. but if i do check & i see someone with clothes on not doing anything i move to someone else. i'm sure a lot of viewers do the same. so the cb person must at least do a little bit for nothing or viewers will find someone else that will!

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i only check chaturbate when vh is dead which isn't often since i am busy saving moments & there are a lot of them lately. but if i do check & i see someone with clothes on not doing anything i move to someone else. i'm sure a lot of viewers do the same. so the cb person must at least do a little bit for nothing or viewers will find someone else that will!

Do you think that girls lose their clothes how, by the goodness of the holy spirit?
if no one gives a token, it is normal for the model to keep their clothes
Do you work for free? 😁

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Do you think that girls lose their clothes how, by the goodness of the holy spirit?
if no one gives a token, it is normal for the model to keep their clothes
Do you work for free?

do you see the people that do stuff for free to draw viewers? give me a break! if all waited to get tokens there would be nobody watching!

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Yep.. and i guess that she may have learn a little bit more of that now with this new account.. I never watched her but she already had good sessions with stripping, bating and dildo time

Just now, golfer06 said:

do you see the people that do stuff for free to draw viewers? give me a break! if all waited to get tokens there would be nobody watching!

yes I know, I'm like you
it was just to give you an example and put in situation

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Yep.. and i guess that she may have learn a little bit more of that now with this new account.. I never watched her but she already had good sessions with stripping, bating and dildo time

she has a hd cam, so it's a good start i think 

she has wonderful eyes by the way 😉 

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i understand. but if the girl right next to her is having a gangbang & she is dressed doing nothing guess who i'll be watching?

People who prefer to discover new people
Not everyone is addicted to hardcore girls

• Like 2