Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #2

• 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if she still needs camwork she should have stayed on vh.

the problem with VH, if you want to have views and earn money, now it is almost necessary that all your city fucks you and you do orgies every night 😏
At least with chaturbate, it is she who gives when we pay her

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the problem with VH, if you want to have views and earn money, now it is almost necessary that all your city fucks you and you do orgies every night 😏

And besides all that, that is true.. At CB she can be online on her "free time" and have a normal job if she wants/needs.. Not needing to be 24/7 online for almost nothing

28 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the problem with VH, if you want to have views and earn money, now it is almost necessary that all your city fucks you and you do orgies every night

that's true. but i just checked her & she has only 23 viewers & went offline & still had all of her clothes on & went offline so i don't think that she is making much $.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

that's true. but i just checked her & she has only 23 viewers & went offline & still had all of her clothes on & went offline so i don't think that she is making much $.

I think like others she would have to build up her viewer count by spending the time online before making $.