Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #2

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Oh well, there goes my dream of Zach fucking Lisa before she left.

With all that history of Lisa, did you actually thought Lisa would fuck Zach?

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Not at all, just a wild dream on my part.

Now it makes sense.

My wildest dream was Edda and Allan. It happened and I hope it happens on a weekly basis 🙂

11 minutes ago, pierced said:

lexy seems to have taken on a liking of have more than one guy at a time never really seem to have seen a DP though - not so crazy as before though i have seen her take a foot in pussy in the past 

She will do what she wants to do and not doing it because of giving a show to viewers 👍💖

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She will do what she wants to do and not doing it because of giving a show to viewers 👍💖

she seems to be that way i have chatted with her a few times and asked why she is not on like these paid sites like some of the others she told me not really into it but maybe in the future so i kinda take that as she is doing it for fun 

2 minutes ago, pierced said:

she seems to be that way i have chatted with her a few times and asked why she is not on like these paid sites like some of the others she told me not really into it but maybe in the future so i kinda take that as she is doing it for fun 

Yes all naturally nothing staged or fake here.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hum.......I hope you are not encouraging her to act that way. But i guess she's smart enough to know that everything she's doing, she's doing it for viewers.