Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #2

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

People who prefer to discover new people
Not everyone is addicted to hardcore girls

Totally.. There is one girl that i saw once on top page and opened her cam ... in seconds saw her earn more then 10000tks and she didn't do nothing special.. and she cams alone

CB is full of fake orgies or the scripted "my neighbor is visiting and he don't know i'm doing this, help me getting hot" that creates opportunities (if they have patience and aren't dependent on that money) to "normal" people

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Totally.. There is one girl that i saw once on top page and opened her cam ... in seconds saw her earn more then 10000tks and she didn't do nothing special.. and she cams alone

CB is full of fake orgies or the scripted "my neighbor is visiting and he don't know i'm doing this, help me getting hot" that creates opportunities (if they have patience and aren't dependent on that money) to "normal" people

of course. the "normal people" that are content with watching nothing. i'm very glad to see that they have something to enjoy that is exactly what they can see in their own neighborhood.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

of course. the "normal people" that are content with watching nothing. i'm very glad to see that they have something to enjoy that is exactly what they can see in their own neighborhood.

I the other day I was to watch a little, and she reached the 400 tk that was her goal in a short time,

then neither started a new challenge nor paid much attention to who was paying, it takes a long time to respond,

she must do several things at the same time, as she did here in vh

but now with the hd cam we can see how beautiful she really is

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

she could have contact lenses at that time also 😁😎 

Yes, i think so.

The normal color of Lisa's eyes is gray. She said it herself on her very first cam show with the name 2besexy. I also remember making a close-up cap of her face in the bathroom in her first apt. and the color was gray.

The color of her eyes on the goodbye pic with Grant is light green. And the color of her eyes here is different.

So yes, she uses contact lenses. 

• Like 2