Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #2

59 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Our Jacuzzi definitely won’t be empty during the parties. We wanted a Jacuzzi in Budapest but we didn’t get the opportunity to use it, The last week was so stressful for us, we spent 10 days or more looking for an apartment that we like. Finally we found it. The apartment is unique in every way. Just like the way we wanted it to be. The cam setup hopefully will be perfect, we have A&A assisting us.

@Lexy&Petelooking forward to the new place. how are the parents doing? it's been a long time! how is the baby?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, golfer06 said:

@Lexy&Petelooking forward to the new place. how are the parents doing? it's been a long time! how is the baby?

They are well and happy, most probably you will see them in our new place. Little handsome Alex is in perfect health.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Must be stressful to change houses so frequently,but as it's sayed...it's the people that make the house and not the house that makes the people(well it's something like this😅).

Let's hope they can stay a long time at their next place. 👍❣️

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Must be stressful to change houses so frequently,but as it's sayed...it's the people that make the house and not the house that makes the people(well it's something like this😅).

I agree with this 100% I grew up in a military family. My father was in the Air Force and we moved literally every single year. It was stressful because growing up I didn't have a core group of friends. I had a new school for every grade. But as you said the people are what make a home a home. Unfortunately this was before the internet existed so I  couldn't even keep in touch with any friends I did make because they were also in military families and would have moved as much as I did.

But having said that I do believe that @Lexy&Pete deserve their own place. They've proven they are more than capable of being one of the best couples on the site. I think they are going to finally have a chance to stretch out and relax and truly live comfortably.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1