Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #2

It was pretty inevitable that Lisa and Grant would leave. They are both incredibly nice people but as far as sex goes, they were not that exciting. I haven't seen him recently but last I saw him he was not that good of a performer and with them not being sexually adventurous (Grant more so than Lisa) or being that social, unfortunately there was not much to look forward to with them. One thing I will say is I must give credit and a ton of respect to Lisa because she did try everything she could to say active within the confines of her relationship. Sadly it was just not enough. I don't think anyone will garner the type of fandom that Lisa generated when she first moved into VH. I wish both her and Grant the best.

• Like 3

Sad to know Lisa is leaving, but happy to see she is leaving on a good term.

When a relationship survives VH journey, you know the couple will stay loyal forever.

Considering that Lisa is a disciplined person, I sincerely hope she try to get a good education and encourage Grant to do the same. There are 3 important things in life, one of them is having a good job. 

Lisa, if you are reading this, consider quit smoking. Replace it with exercise, it provides a better joy and happiness. I am saying this, because I know you will be an amazing mom.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Sad to see Lisa leaving but at same time her leaving at this point means a lot after we saw from her since day1 .. She will be missed 😞All the great things for Lisa and Grant

She's leaving? That's a shame, it was nice to see her finally happy after getting into a relationship with Grant. It was heartbreaking seeing her sobbing sometimes in her bedroom alone. They're nice kids, all the best Lisa and Grant!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

She's leaving? That's a shame, it was nice to see her finally happy after getting into a relationship with Grant. It was heartbreaking seeing her sobbing sometimes in her bedroom alone. They're nice kids, all the best Lisa and Grant!

Pete said that she will be living with them for 2-4 weeks and then will leave

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Pete said that she will be living with them for 2-4 weeks and then will leave

Oh good, still plenty of time for Lexy and Pete to work their magic and get a full swap, nothing barred, cum flying everywhere foursome with Lisa and Grant!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh good, still plenty of time for Lexy and Pete to work their magic and get a full swap, nothing barred, cum flying everywhere foursome with Lisa and Grant!

Well Lexy and Pete do like a challenge!

• Like 3