B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

11 minutes ago, Excelsior said:

And this : how to receive her boyfriend in a place where other girls are supposed  to be naked/nude ?

This aparts are not places to receive, this is like receive family in "Big Brother show" !

And this are supposed to be secret places ... 

who said the girls are suposed to be naked/nude all the time? who said they can't received people? 

I do not know if you know, but we could see Adri's mom recently
As well as various friends who do not necessarily stay in these apartments

It just means that RLC is much more than putting girls in apartments to do the show

In fact, we can see that some girls do not necessarily show, it just means that girls do what they want and that people do not oblige them to anything

RLC gives the basics, after it's the girls who decide what they want to do

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Excelsior said:

And this : how to receive her boyfriend in a place where other girls are supposed  to be naked/nude ?

This aparts are not places to receive, this is like receive family in "Big Brother show" !

And this are supposed to be secret places ... 

Are they!...I just thought they had lots of cameras pointing at them 24/7, and it was up to them what they did...😏

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Are they!...I just thought they had lots of cameras pointing at them 24/7, and it was up to them what they did...😏

if you really think that, then you are more naïve than I thought.  

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

who said the girls are suposed to be naked/nude all the time? who said they can't received people? 

I do not know if you know, but we could see Adri's mom recently
As well as various friends who do not necessarily stay in these apartments

It just means that RLC is much more than putting girls in apartments to do the show

In fact, we can see that some girls do not necessarily show, it just means that girls do what they want and that people do not oblige them to anything

RLC gives the basics, after it's the girls who decide what they want to do

All is scripted and controlled, for me this is obvious. Invite strangers is the risk "the place to be discover" and this is certainly not the goal. Visitors are an exception and this is understandable.

Who said they can decide what they want to do ? You didn't see some girls looking at phones during action waiting for instructions ??? This was clear and obvious.

"To do the show" means much more than being in the apart.

• Upvote 1

Do you really feel like Aria is sleeping with a stranger? that this is comedy?
I agree on the background when the girls make their pseudo lesbian show, but all is not fake I reassure you
It was Adri's mom and not an actress, just like Aria's boyfriend is real 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

if you really think that, then you are more naïve than I thought.  

So are you actually backing up Excelsior's post by agreeing that THE GIRL'S ARE SUPPOSE TO BE NAKED...Yeh, right 😏...We'll leave it there shall we...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This will be so annoying, so less nudity and action if you only put cams. You must "guide" them and say them what to do, to make money ... more and more ( sorry for my English I'm French ).

1 minute ago, Excelsior said:

This will be so annoying, so less nudity and action if you only put cams. You must "guide" them and say them what to do, to make money ... more and more ( sorry for my English I'm French ).

You mean another Chaturbate?...great...😒

The difference is just they try to make us think this is real life, real actions ... but we all know this isn't. 

And you have real family arriving in it ??? So we are agree THIS ISN'T THEIR PLACE ... shall we ...

• Upvote 1

I just noticed that Ksusha is home, wow according to Noldus she has been home for over an hour, This bedroom once was occupied by the Magical one, now it has become a convent, and the place where the preachers daughter is doing her penance before entering the nunnery.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

I just noticed that Ksusha is home, wow according to Noldus she has been home for over an hour, This bedroom once was occupied by the Magical one, now it has become a convent, and the place where the preachers daughter is doing her penance before entering the nunnery.

Another 'like' from me Rider...😉

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

She has appeared to be sick though, so we might give her a few more days..