B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

Just now, Sergio said:

Anastasia, he must have really wanted to masturbate, now it's twenty minutes in the bathroom

such a pitty that RLC continues to allow that kind of shit to happen.  some things will never change with RLC!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Anastasiia has enter with a sweet smile for the camera 2-5 at 00h39m44 in her restroom and of course close the door... :biggrin:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_14?ts=1531013982&from=share

not so long time. if you say 03.39.44, I agree 😉 
But one hour in the restroom is not good at all.
And we know RLC warn her in the beginning ( translation from the talk between the girls) 

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

such a pitty that RLC continues to allow that kind of shit to happen.  some things will never change with RLC!

RLC allows it cause the girls still make them money regardless if they do anything or not for the subscribers. and you are right that it will never change and they continue to  grow as a company so it works for them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, smokethegreen46 said:

RLC allows it cause the girls still make them money regardless if they do anything or not for the subscribers. and you are right that it will never change and they continue to  grow as a company so it works for them.

If you read RLC's Terms on their Site, these Girls are actually under No Obligation to even be Nude, Parade around in Lingerie, Masturbate or Shower or do whatever. They could sit and stare at phones 24 Hours a day Fully Clothed and still get Paid. People will still be foolish enough to Purchase Subscriptions & Replay just to see what the girls do regardless.

6 minutes ago, smokethegreen46 said:

you better watch it.and you may get a time out for talking bad about the girls and rlc 

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

you better watch it.and you may get a time out for talking bad about the girls and rlc 

Timeout? i am giving myself one pretty soon as my subscription ends soon and i won't have any need to check in on camcaps.. so i am good with it and no worries.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you read RLC's Terms on their Site, these Girls are actually under No Obligation to even be Nude, Parade around in Lingerie, Masturbate or Shower or do whatever. They could sit and stare at phones 24 Hours a day Fully Clothed and still get Paid. People will still be foolish enough to Purchase Subscriptions & Replay just to see what the girls do regardless.

The reason i mentioned "regardless if they do anything or not" i pretty much read their terms and that is why i mentioned what i stated.