B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sadly, IMO...😒

It's a shame IMO too. Half the excitement of a new tenant kind of dissapeares when you almost always relize that they were best friends already.... or that they all knew each other from before.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It's a shame IMO too. Half the excitement of a new tenant kind of dissapeares when you almost always relize that they were best friends already.... or that they all knew each other from before.

Kind of like:

Hey! 😃 Let me introduce you to my friend...😕..... Oh, you already knew each other 😒

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Naomi have 129 days on Sunday, and she is now the longest in Barca, after Lola 157 and Gina 152 days (and Nora).
The new one is in the same friendship as more of the girls in B4 😉 

If she is leaving tomorrow, she dont show any signs of packing yet.

2 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

If she is leaving tomorrow, she dont show any signs of packing yet.

she is leaving on SUNday, and her suitcase is out on the floor in br now 😉

20 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder if Mila will be back to sleep in b4 when Naomi leaves, or if she will move into b2 and take her room. That would leave up a room for the new girl in b4.

or.. If Ana and Malina also leaves on Sunday, and Elly and Loraine moving upstairs, you have two free beds 😉 (my speculation) 

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

or.. If Ana and Malina also leaves on Sunday, and Elly and Loraine moving upstairs, you have two free beds 😉 (my speculation) 

Yes that could also be, it just sounded like Ana and Malina would come back after the traveling, but maybe not. Since this is all info from what the girls have said in the house then we will have to wait and see I think, things could change.

22 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yes that could also be, it just sounded like Ana and Malina would come back after the traveling, but maybe not. Since this is all info from what the girls have said in the house then we will have to wait and see I think, things could change.

😉

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Naomi have 129 days on Sunday, and she is now the longest in Barca, after Lola 157 and Gina 152 days (and Nora).
The new one is in the same friendship as more of the girls in B4 😉 

for me she was too much in the RLC, as I've never hidden, I do not like this girl, she seemed like Sofie's draft, these girls are all actresses, but she was the poorest

• Upvote 1