B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Habrá algunos cambios el domingo y la próxima semana:
en B2, Naomi viajará el domingo.
En B4, hay una nueva niña el domingo.  
También hablaron de que viajarían otras dos chicas, probablemente Ana y Malina. Elly y Loraine quieren subir a la habitación grande.
Adri viajará la próxima semana.

Sorry, but now that it seemed that Naomi was starting to be quite interesting and functional in B2 ... now she's leaving ...
That is quite normal in RLC, I have it more than proven ... but it still bothers me, that this work plan, we keep it again and again ...

As for Elly and Lorraine going up to the big room, I hope that RLC has taken note ... and is not left alone in one night to show some spectacle, and then turn into another wasteland,

What is needed, are girls, who do not feel bad before the cameras, and who above all want to contribute to RLC, who want to have fun doing a show and that, besides being a good for them, will be an important point for the company (although I know that she always wins) and the clients, we will not have to be in the forums complaining and saying nonsense, because the two apartments that most visit and are commented by the clients continue to be, another "case" of desproposito for the customers.

I always hope that something improves ... although that remains to be seen.

Anyway, thank you very much ... for this information, and above all, for all the comments you make, and that helps us "see" what happens when we are not connected.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

There will be some changes on Sunday and next week:
In B2, Naomi will travel on Sunday
In B4, there is a new girl on Sunday, a friend of the girls..  
They also talked that two other girls will travel, probably Ana and Malina. Elly and Loraine want to move up to the large bedroom.
Adri will travel sometime next week.

So this is all something they talked about in the house? And this new girl who is a friend of ??? will be replacing who ?

Also you say Naomi will be traveling, like a small vacation and then come back? Or leaving as in her time is up?

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

So this is all something they talked about in the house? And this new girl who is a friend of ??? will be replacing who ?

Also you say Naomi will be traveling, like a small vacation and then come back or is she leaving for good?

Naomi have 129 days on Sunday, and she is now the longest in Barca, after Lola 157 and Gina 152 days (and Nora).
The new one is in the same friendship as more of the girls in B4 😉 

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Naomi have 129 days on Sunday, and she is now the longest in Barca, after Lola 157 and Gina 152 days (and Nora).
The new one is in the same friendship as more of the girls in B4 😉 

Must be a friend of Mary, Adri and Loraine then. But where will she sleep, all rooms are booked. Or maybe she is replacing one of the girls, perhaps Candy.

31 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Must be a friend of Mary, Adri and Loraine then. But where will she sleep, all rooms are booked. Or maybe she is replacing one of the girls, perhaps Candy.

RLC usually recrute girls that know each other, they often bring in friends of previous tenants, then keep recruting from the same circle of friends, and they keep going till almost all in that group of friends have been on RLC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

RLC usually recrute girls that know each other, they often bring in friends of previous tenants, then keep recruting from the same circle of friends, and they keep going till almost all in that group of friends have been on RLC.

Sadly, IMO...😒

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vortios said:

As for Elly and Lorraine going up to the big room, I hope that RLC has taken note ... and is not left alone in one night to show some spectacle, and then turn into another wasteland,

Certanly Loraine isn't any less shy than Ana and Malina, but rather hiding even more than them.

• Upvote 1