B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

On 7/5/2018 at 1:31 AM, Thestarider said:

It is just like Kamilla when she was in Barcelona the 1st and 2nd time she looked fabulous with about 15 to 20 more pounds on her, now she is too skinny. Boney women are not for most men, but these girls all think that have to be skinny to get the modeling jobs they want. unfortunately very few of them actually do get those kinds of jobs. I like the way Elly looks, and even Jasmin has lost weight and I liked her better with 10 more pounds, I guess I am just old fashioned, and like a woman with some curves.

I second that!

On 7/5/2018 at 1:34 AM, nagachilli2 said:

You must have loved Regina then...😁...She is lovely though...❤️

I did 💖

Her butt was maybe abit flat, but I loved  the rest of her body! 💘

4 hours ago, maxfactor said:

These two are just getting stupid

and this is not you being negative ..funny how its all right for you to talk negative but no one but  you can 

8 hours ago, bud2966 said:

im talking about how in b4 she don't have to stay undercovers all time till naomi says its time for the show .that what im saying like she does in b2.....

5 hours ago, maxfactor said:

For god sake please find another negative angle...your BS is getting old now

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and this is not you being negative ..funny how its all right for you to talk negative but no one but  you can 

Do I need to be clear?...you have been harping about the Naomi/Mila thing for some days now obsessing on it.  against everyone's opinion trying to build some kind of consensus....it gets old.  True, I am negative, but at least I mix it up :dodgy:

4 hours ago, Mauri said:

dos nuevas chicas lesbianas

No, you're wrong, they're like any group of girls who dance on the tracks of a nightclub (it's true, that here, much more cheeky and perhaps with less clothes, although you never know what you can get to see at certain times of the night)
But as I said, they are only dances where the girls, at most, touch each other so that the rest of the boys look at them, in this case, even, it is a requirement, in my opinion, since they are supposed to make money with the clients of RLC that we look at them.

In another order of things, and without wanting to offend anyone, but if you are upset that two women can intimate without insulting them, I think this is not the best place for this anyone who wants to be a spectator, because most likely in this see more house you play between girls (simulated or not) and to see women frolicking with men, there are a lot of houses more. I say this at the level of opinion.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, smokethegreen46 said:

¡Y son bastante buenos para ganar dinero para RLC por no hacer absolutamente nada!

🤑

In most cases, I'd say you're right.
But there are cases in which some of the girls, we could say, that have made their stay a pleasant place for the spectator.

There will be some changes on Sunday and next week:
In B2, Naomi will travel on Sunday
In B4, there is a new girl on Sunday, a friend of the girls..  
They also talked that two other girls will travel, probably Ana and Malina. Elly and Loraine want to move up to the large bedroom.
Adri will travel sometime next week.